BB Opens at 5am!

bigjimslade

Thanks for the info! I was worried that they would open an hour earlier like Target. This will give us enough time to get from Target to Best Buy around the time it opens!

Sorry to disapoint you, but it is probably not going to work out. Unless you are there hours (or days) early you will be waiting in line to enter the store and all the good stuff will be gone.

Sorry to disapoint you, but it is probably not going to work out. Unless you are there hours (or days) early you will be waiting in line to enter the store and all the good stuff will be gone.

Our Best Buy is in a mid-size town and we never really have a problem getting into the store and grabbing small doorbuster things (such as DVDs, CDs, flash drives, etc...). We have never done Best Buy first nor do we expect or want the big doorbusters. The only issue we've faced in the past is a long line to check out and usually that rarely exceeds forty-five minutes. In the past my sister or I stand in line while the other one gets what they want and then we switch. We may swing by Bath & Body Works or Walmart before BB but it depends on the ads and which one has the better DVD selection and the time we get from Target to the next town that has the other stores in it.

Our Best Buy is in a mid-size town and we never really have a problem getting into the store and grabbing small doorbuster things (such as DVDs, CDs, flash drives, etc...). We have never done Best Buy first nor do we expect or want the big doorbusters. The only issue we've faced in the past is a long line to check out and usually that rarely exceeds forty-five minutes. In the past my sister or I stand in line while the other one gets what they want and then we switch. We may swing by Bath & Body Works or Walmart before BB but it depends on the ads and which one has the better DVD selection and the time we get from Target to the next town that has the other stores in it.

Walmart usually doesn't sell their BF items until 5am. As long as you aren't looking for any major BF doorbusters you should be ok at BB arriving as the doors open. If all goes well. by the time the back of the line is getting into the store I'm usually on my way out, lol.