** Radio Shack Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

I like the HP laptop on the front page, the same laptop is $399 at Best Buy right now, so that seems to be a very good deal, most stores price their similar specced models around $429 to $479. I'm very curious about the netbook, if it has the Atom 450 processor, I'm sold on it, but if it is the 270, I'll pass.

I am also curious about the Netbook on sale ! trying to see what I can find out about it but if anyone has any info please share !! thinking about it for my two grandkids who are 7 & 8 .........they only play some online disney games and nickelodeon games but they do use Itunes since they both have Ipod touches . any advise as to if this would meet their needs ? thanks

A couple good deals here.. Have been looking for a decently priced DECT 6.0 cordless phone set since we're stuck with a landline here, and a phone that's who knows how many years old at this point (practically brick-type). Mom's all-in-one printer broke down as well, so the HP Photosmart might be good...

I am also curious about the Netbook on sale ! trying to see what I can find out about it but if anyone has any info please share !! thinking about it for my two grandkids who are 7 & 8 .........they only play some online disney games and nickelodeon games but they do use Itunes since they both have Ipod touches . any advise as to if this would meet their needs ? thanks

the netbook seems to be a fairly good one for what you are wanting based on the specs in the ad, but if you want two bring a friend because it says one per customer, min of one per store so you might want to shake down your local manager and see if you are can get an idea of how many they will have

Ok....so I notice that the Samsung Blu-Ray player says it's "wireless network ready (adapter sold separately)"....exactly what kind of adapter is needed and how much do they cost? I'm also considering the Sony that Target has for Black Friday, but I need to know what it is that I need and how much to plan on spending total (including this adapter).

doubt walmart will because i don't believe they carry them

You are right. They have a Hexbug Bridge Battle set, but not the same set as in the ad. I think I've seen this set at Target but I don't see it on-line. I will have to run by and see if its there. It might be easier just to go to Radio Shack, I was just thinking it might help me get a $10 gc at Target if I combine it with some other things and save me a trip.

Looking at the netbooks specs ,that is a damn good deal.

I'm pretty sure this is the netbook Beorn has. He occasionally has difficulty getting Facebook to load when using our home wireless. But I think that is more a bandwidth issue with our main connection being DSL Lite than the netbook itself. He got his refurbished via Tiger Direct for $249. $179 new is fantastic.

ok i was in radio shack yesterday and i am pretty chatty with the local guys that work there plus the district manager was there and i was told these two things: 1) they will price adjust to the ad for purcahses made now through black friday (this was from the dm) 2) to check with them monday because they will be having additional BF specials that are not advertised.