Suggestions on small pre-lit trees to put outdoors, please

allshoppedout

I've moved some things around infront of the house and a few things died and so I have some space that needs filled.

What do you think of those little trees they sell in sets of 2 or 3, that are on a stake and prelit?? Usually they are 2 or 3 feet tall.

Have you bought them and they looked nice season after season?

Or do the lights tend to go bad in a year, etc.

What brand did you buy/store did you find them.

thanks for any help :)

I bought a couple small trees 2 black fridays ago from Ace Hardware. I think they were 2 for $20 or around that. We use ours outdoors and this will be their 3rd x-mas and they still look great! Mine also have pots on the bottom and just sit on my porch so I'm not sure about the ones with stakes. I know I always see deals for them on BF! HTH

I bought a couple small trees 2 black fridays ago from Ace Hardware. I think they were 2 for $20 or around that. We use ours outdoors and this will be their 3rd x-mas and they still look great! Mine also have pots on the bottom and just sit on my porch so I'm not sure about the ones with stakes. I know I always see deals for them on BF! HTH

Thanks for your reply. I have seen the ones in the pots and they looks so nice but I was thinking maybe those were meant to be on a porch (more out of the weather) and if I got them I wanted to stick them in the ground to fill the emptiness ... even the small ones are so cute...hope I can find some on BF. Seems sooo many stores have the big inflatable items :( and not alot of other stuff.

The Walmart I frequent has one of the saddest displays of outside Christmas Decor ever...so disappointing.

I got beautiful grapevine gold deer there years ago, but they are literally (pun intended ;) on their last legs) To find deer now, even close to the kind I had, would mean paying 70 or more dollars.. *sigh