** AAFES Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

I'm looking at that HP laptop for $349. Looks to be a decent mid level one (even has 64 bit Windows7). Can't find out any exact specs on it tho, but found out it does have HDMI and a webcam. SWMBO needs a new one for Christmas. Will have to see what Staples, OM, OD come up with.

I'm looking at that HP laptop for $349. Looks to be a decent mid level one (even has 64 bit Windows7). Can't find out any exact specs on it tho, but found out it does have HDMI and a webcam. SWMBO needs a new one for Christmas. Will have to see what Staples, OM, OD come up with.

Don't try to buy it online. I have tried to buy two laptops in the last three years and both times after checking out and getting a confirmation: my orders got cancelled:mad:. No explaination. Just cancelled. I don't know if I'd try it again. That's just one of the many reasons why my signature reads 'Don't get cancelled'. (BTW, it's not a money issue either; I've always got money to cover what I try to purchase ;))

Thanks for the advice. However, the WM ad has thrown a monkey wrench into my planning. Wasn't planning on hitting WM but I don't think I can resist that Phillips Blu Ray home theater. I wouldn't try the BX online...I'd be there. Considering I can get a comparable one at OM this week for $399, and I'm saving at least twice as much on the Blue Ray as I would on the laptop, might just bite the bullet and do Wally World instead.

For anyone looking for a TV, the Sony KDL-52NX800 on the cover of the AAFES Black Friday ad is a great deal at $1500 for one of Sony's best non-3D HDTVs.

The spec sheet for that TV is available here:

http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/model-documents.pl?mdl=KDL52NX800

http://www.docs.sony.com/release/specs/KDL52NX800_mksp.pdf

Also, the AAFES Black Friday ad can be viewed here:

ht tp://aafes.imirus.com/Mpowered/book/vafs10/i77/p1