Kitchenaid Artisan 5qt Stand Mixer

Jessity

So. I've been really wanting to get my mom one of these for several years now and I just think this is the year. I've been stalking them on Amazon and I'm wondering if any of you think I should hold off until closer to Christmas -- the onyx black is right now listed at 242.99. Think I will be able to get it for much less at any point between now and Christmas? I don't want to hem and haw around and end up not getting one, I just.. want a good deal on one. ;)

I waited years to get my mom one, too, but it's so worth it in the end! I got her one in November two years ago a few weeks before BF. I got it from Kohl's for about $220. It was on sale, plus I used a % off code and got free shipping. Came with a $20 rebate, too.

Kohl's seems to always have them on sale (although not at the moment) and they typically have % off savings codes, too.

I would think you can get one cheaper than the one on Amazon right now. Are you a Kohl's charge card holder? They have a 30% off code coming in a few days, along with a Christmas Kick-off sale, I think. Might be worth checking out. :)

So. I've been really wanting to get my mom one of these for several years now and I just think this is the year. I've been stalking them on Amazon and I'm wondering if any of you think I should hold off until closer to Christmas -- the onyx black is right now listed at 242.99. Think I will be able to get it for much less at any point between now and Christmas? I don't want to hem and haw around and end up not getting one, I just.. want a good deal on one. ;)

On Black Friday the mixer is on sale for $299.99 You get 10% off extra making it $269.99. If you have the 15% off for that day using your kohls charge it makes it $229.49. There is a 30$ mail in rebate making it $199.49. But since you are paying $229.99 you would get $40 in kohls cash making the mixer really only cost $159.49.

I would still check during the 30% off starting on Wednesday Nov, 10 to see if you can beat this deal.

On Black Friday the mixer is on sale for $299.99 You get 10% off extra making it $269.99. If you have the 15% off for that day using your kohls charge it makes it $229.49. There is a 30$ mail in rebate making it $199.49. But since you are paying $229.99 you would get $40 in kohls cash making the mixer really only cost $159.49.

I would still check during the 30% off starting on Wednesday Nov, 10 to see if you can beat this deal.

I'm thinking about this - I don't have a Kohl's charge so that is right out. I guess for me it depends on whether the mixer is available online on BF - my nearest Kohl's is around 50 miles away and I'm not going in that direction on BF. :/ But it is a pretty good deal.

I bought the bigger mixer as I heard the larger mixer has steel parts in the motor. (not sure about it) I bought it at Kohl's with all the 30%, and other discounts, rebates, etc and it only cost me $199, the customer service lady was surprised and so wasn't I... Get a Kohl's card!:D

I would definitely wait for the price to drop. Amazon will have fluctuating prices from Black Friday through Christmas IF they follow the pattern of previous years. I got the Professional mixer for about $250 2 years ago. They will have different prices on different colors. Is black onyx the only color that you are considering? I love amazon because it saves me almost 10% in sales tax plus the free shipping! I also wonder if Kitchenaid will be offering any rebates or bonuses on the mixers. I also received a rebate on my mixer! Good luck. Usually, someone will post the good deals on the Kitchenaid mixers on GD. What a wonderful gift for your mom!

I got mine 2 years ago at a church yard sale :D It is white came with all the accesories, even a meat grinder and it looked like it had never been used. It is probably 8-10 years old but works great. I was looking at it on the table and I sheepishly asked " how much is the mixer?" she answers is $15 a fair price? I was yeah ok I guess so. Inside I was jumping up and down and so excited. I absolutely love it and tell people make sure they bury my KA with me, lol:fluffy:

My MIL got me the persimmon one at Macy's for full price and it was worth every penny of HER money ;) If you find a price you can live with JUMP on it..you won't regret your purchase. I have been looking for one for Dh's mom and like PP have mentioned Kohls with a 30% off code when its already on sale with free shipping always seems to be the best deal. Amazon is tax free though so always take that into consideration when ordered (plus you'll get it FASTER! :P)

Also check for current rebates....they have them out all the time

My MIL got me the persimmon one at Macy's for full price and it was worth every penny of HER money ;) If you find a price you can live with JUMP on it..you won't regret your purchase. I have been looking for one for Dh's mom and like PP have mentioned Kohls with a 30% off code when its already on sale with free shipping always seems to be the best deal. Amazon is tax free though so always take that into consideration when ordered (plus you'll get it FASTER! :P)

Also check for current rebates....they have them out all the time

just checked out the color awesome!!!