Do Sears Hometown stores have same deals on appliances?

Mistygirl

I have never shopped Sears on BF, mostly because the only store near me is a "Hometown" store and only has things like appliances, lawnmowers, exercise equp., etc.

My washer just died so I have been looking for deals on washers and dryers. I don't have many options other than Sears. Does anyone know if the Hometown stores have the same F&F and BF appliance deals as are shown in the regular Sears ads? What about online? I know I can order and have it shipped to my hometown store, but are the online deals the same as shown in the ads? And what are my chances of even getting any of the deals online or in store if they are available?

Thanks for any help:)....I am trying to decide if it is worth it to wait for either the F&F or BF deals or if I should just go ahead and get something now.....

Yes, you should be able to either order online and ship it to your local store or if you go into your store they will do the same thing. My Sears is the same, and I've learned I might as well order it online myself and have it shipped to the store for free. I did it two weeks ago with their Friday/Saturday sale. Our oven went out and I ordered it on Friday morning online and it was at my store on Monday afternoon.