Sylvania 7" Dual-Screen Portable DVD Player in [email protected] $88.86

steph3306

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sylvania-7-Dual-Screen-Portable-DVD-Player-in-Black-SDVD8730/12518742

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/05/84/65/77/0005846577278_180X180.jpg

Watch your favorite DVDs anywhere with this Dual-Screen Portable DVD Player. Two screens mean that two backseat passengers can see everything right in front of them. Straps are provided to attach each screen to the back of a front headrest. A USB port, memory card slot and remote control add versatility.

Sylvania 7" Dual-Screen Portable DVD Player:

•Widescreen color TFT displays

•Plays these formats: DVD, DVD+/-RW, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3 music burned onto CD-R/RW, JPEG photos burned onto CD-R/RW

•SD memory card slot for playing MP3 music or showing JPEG photos, or playing MPEG4 videos (card not included)

•USB port for playing music, photos, or videos from a flash drive (not included)

•Built-in stereo speakers

•Two sets of stereo earphones

•Remote control with battery

•Portable DVD player includes AC power adapter, vehicle power adapter, A/V cable, and carrying bag

We bought a set just like these last year for our kids for christmas. it is a Great price, but it does not play well at all. if we'd lay the dvd ploayer down flat it would sometimes play, but it still took a long time to even come on. Once it was in the upright position all it would do was click click click and never play the movie. we tried 2 sets, and then just gave up.

We bought a set just like these last year for our kids for christmas. it is a Great price, but it does not play well at all. if we'd lay the dvd ploayer down flat it would sometimes play, but it still took a long time to even come on. Once it was in the upright position all it would do was click click click and never play the movie. we tried 2 sets, and then just gave up.

Oh, no! :( We bought these from Costco a month or two ago for an upcoming trip to keep our kids entertained.

Does anyone have a good opinion of them? I've never returned anything to Costco before and don't know if they would even still take them back. And that is even assuming that my DH still has the stinkin receipt!

There are some reviews at Wal Mart. A few good ones. A couple that had the same problem of the 2nd screen not working. Would be an excellent price if it worked out.

Thanks! I took a quick peek at WM.com's reviews then I looked at Costco's return policy online... it says they will accept returns if you are unhappy for any reason... and it gave no return window! There were some things that said 90 days, but DVD players were not listed (unless I'm blind, but I kind of am, so that is a distinct possibility-LOL)! That makes me feel a little better. I guess I'll take them out today and try to use them off and on before the big trip and see if they work alright... if not, we'll take them back and see if there is something else...

I'm glad this was posted... I would probably have not taken them out and tested them before our trip, only to find that they don't work as we're pulling out of the driveway!

I believe 90 days is Costco's policy for electronics and such. We bought an HP mini there and used it for about two months and it developed a line on the screen and wouldn't connect to certain sites that we needed. We told them why, and they knew we used it, and they had no issues taking it back. That was a couple years ago. Thinking you shouldn't have a problem. Hope so! Better yet, hope they work. :)

I believe 90 days is Costco's policy for electronics and such. We bought an HP mini there and used it for about two months and it developed a line on the screen and wouldn't connect to certain sites that we needed. We told them why, and they knew we used it, and they had no issues taking it back. That was a couple years ago. Thinking you shouldn't have a problem. Hope so! Better yet, hope they work. :)

Thanks, Shortness! :) I told DH that we needed to open them up tomorrow and test them out. Hopefully any problems will show up within that 90 period!