When does WalMart halloween go 75%

Dealmama

went to 2 different walmarts today. Both were 75 % off but one had their costumes marked down to 1.00 each so o got one for me to wear to work next, year and a new one for my grim reaper in the yard the reason that I went, and then 2 other costumes for props, and then got 4 costumes for my cousins kids as part of their christamas, got the how to train my dragon and bat man for boy and pirate girl and pumpkin princess for girl most of the girl stuff was gone :(

went to 2 different walmarts today. Both were 75 % off but one had their costumes marked down to 1.00 each so o got one for me to wear to work next, year and a new one for my grim reaper in the yard the reason that I went, and then 2 other costumes for props, and then got 4 costumes for my cousins kids as part of their christamas, got the how to train my dragon and bat man for boy and pirate girl and pumpkin princess for girl most of the girl stuff was gone :(

I love it when they do the Dollar Sale but stuff goes FAST!

I hit the jackpot at mine (and that never happens!) I went last night and got some decorations at 75% off but decided to go back today and get some costumes for my niece and nephew for Christmas. I got there pretty early and they were hanging 90% off signs on the costumes! I got 15 costumes for $23! They had almost everything left. I got all of the How to Train Your Dragon costumes for my nephew as well as the girl character for my niece and a whole load of Disney and generic fairy costumes. I even hit up the dog costumes and got pumpkin bandannas to donate to the Westie Rescue I volunteer for. I think the bandannas were .30 each. The decorations were still only 75% and they still had quite a few napkins and cookie decorating stuff! I bought a bunch of the green Wilton decorating sugar for .50 to use for Christmas. I'm not sure why it was 90% when the rest of the non-costume stuff was only 75% but I'm not going to complain! Our other store was still at 75% today and had a lot of stuff left (styrofoam plates and cups and even some good candy) so I'm going to go there first thing in the morning!