Pay then pick up later

AggieBanks

I was wanting to know if they will let you go ahead and pay for the washer and dryers and let you come back later in the day when all the crowds die down some to pick them up?

The answer is yes. You have to purchase it in the am to make sure you get the deal, but you actually have 2 weeks to pick it up (assuming that is a company wide policy time frame). What happens is when you make the purchase, a signal is sent to move the washer/dryer from inventory to "stage" and it is tagged with your name & sales check #. Later you go to merchandise pickup and scan your receipt. That sends a signal to the receiving team to get it from the staging area and bring it out to you.

I was wanting to know if they will let you go ahead and pay for the washer and dryers and let you come back later in the day when all the crowds die down some to pick them up?

You can in both of our local stores....In fact that is what DH did last year when we bought one of the washer/dryer sets. I would call the store and ask first just in case they have a different policy.