** Gander Mountain Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

Does anyone know about the Game Spy 4.0 Camera on the front page for $99.99? It is good quality and any other reviews would be helpful. My boyfriend has been wanting one but I know nothing about them and I do not want to ask him because I want it to be a total surprise if I go that route!

Anyone know the deal with purchasing firearms online? Do I JUST need license number or is it more complicated?

So I called, you have to order firearms by phone and the guy I spoke to said they didn't have the schedule yet so they don't know. They ship to store free or can ship to a license firearm dealer (wherever you pick up checks license/paperwork) for a fee depending where it's being shipped to. Considering my nearest store is 76 miles away I sent an email about hours/fees.

Edited by tinkrbel
answer

For the first question, my husband says Cuddeback is the only brand to buy, so he recently bought the Cuddeback Capture IR, which is 200. It just has a simple dial to set it, very easy. For the firearm question, I do know I buy from Bass Pro because they do not have a store in Illinois and do not follow Ill laws. I do not have a firearm card and I can call and order a gun and two days later it is sitting on my porch.

For the first question, my husband says Cuddeback is the only brand to buy, so he recently bought the Cuddeback Capture IR, which is 200. It just has a simple dial to set it, very easy. For the firearm question, I do know I buy from Bass Pro because they do not have a store in Illinois and do not follow Ill laws. I do not have a firearm card and I can call and order a gun and two days later it is sitting on my porch.

That is scary. Stores should be responsible regardless of what state they operate in, obviously its not that simple but I'd rather they complicate my life if it'll make it safer.

That is scary. Stores should be responsible regardless of what state they operate in, obviously its not that simple but I'd rather they complicate my life if it'll make it safer.

Illinois is the only state requiring a firearm owners id card. I let mine expire as I've never fired a gun and got tired of my husband sending me everywhere to get his ammo at deer season. He's always wanting guns for xmas, so i just ordered from Bass pro which is out of Missouri. They have lax laws there. I was really shocked it was sitting on the front porch for anyone to take. People talk about strict gun laws, but they aren't really.