FurReal Go Go My Walkin Pup $39 AC + free shipping @ target.com

merrywether

Target.com has Go Go My Walkin Pup on sale for $49.00 with free shipping.

You can use this code from Target's Toy Book to get another $10 off: TCHD1017

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41bqiSJfjqL._AA260_.jpg

LINK

There is now a $5 manufacturers coupon you can print off here: LINK

Edited by merrywether

For some reason some Targets price them at $54 and others at $49. The two closest to me have different pricing. I had one in my cart this morning, it is on DD's list but I honestly can not see her playing with it that much. So I put it back. They had about 50 in stock so I can still change my mind. Does it do anything besides walk and bark??

One Target near me had them on 2 shelves - one right on top of the other. One shelf tag said $49, the other said $54. I didn't scan it to see how it rings up, but I suggest getting it sooner rather than later because the toy book price is $54, so I expect it to go up. Just keep the receipt handy in case you can get it for less.

How much is target selling this in stores now? Is it still the 49.00 or did it go back up to 54.00? If it is at 49.00 with the 10 coupon from target and 5 couupon from hasbro and 5 percent off with red card this would bring it down to 33.25. In that case I will def grab it now, I doubt it will go lower then that even on bf...

• 2 weeks later...

How much is target selling this in stores now? Is it still the 49.00 or did it go back up to 54.00? If it is at 49.00 with the 10 coupon from target and 5 couupon from hasbro and 5 percent off with red card this would bring it down to 33.25. In that case I will def grab it now, I doubt it will go lower then that even on bf...

It's on sale this week for 44 before the coupon