Bon-Ton?

BFAddict716

I live in Central PA and we have Bon-Ton's all over the place here. I did not think they were regional but they may be since I saw the Bon-Ton add has never been leaked early on this site (or at least not that I saw looking at the past release dates). I love there BF sales and was just wondering if anyone knows why it never hits here early?

The Bon-Ton name is regional, but the store is more widespread... Around here (central KY), it's known as Elder Beerman, and I think it has another name somewhere else in the country (can't remember for sure). So if you've ever seen an Elder Beerman ad leaked, then you've seen Bon-Ton's ad! :) HTH!!

The name changes all over the US! Here in Minnesota its Herberger's. And in Iowa its Younkers whereas in Wisconsin its Boston Store. But I think it has leaked in the past but only certain websites post it and I thought it usually leaks the week of BF. I'm not sure if the ad is the same all over or not but we always hit up Herberger's on BF because they do have great deals.

The Bon-Ton name is regional, but the store is more widespread... Around here (central KY), it's known as Elder Beerman, and I think it has another name somewhere else in the country (can't remember for sure). So if you've ever seen an Elder Beerman ad leaked, then you've seen Bon-Ton's ad! :) HTH!!

I thought that bon-ton was peebles here in KY????? maybe i am confused

I thought that bon-ton was peebles here in KY????? maybe i am confused

Actually Amber, I think the same company DOES own Peebles! Crazy, huh?!

I wonder if the deal is that this one big company buys out smaller regional stores (including rights to their names), then reopens them with their own products? If so, I think that's a pretty smart business move! :)

Actually Amber, I think the same company DOES own Peebles! Crazy, huh?!

I wonder if the deal is that this one big company buys out smaller regional stores (including rights to their names), then reopens them with their own products? If so, I think that's a pretty smart business move! :)

wouldn't surpise me, the peebles bags have several other names on them including the now defunct goodys.......anyhow around here the ad usually comes in the mail about a week out and they have some good sales not a first stop but definatly a stop most years