Any ideas how to wrap certificates?

mommyof6+1

My teenage girls just got new phones and for christmas they want to download games, music etc...but I have several smaller children so I need to physically put something under the tree for them, I would like to make "download certificates" but I am looking for creative and fun ways to wrap them in various shapes sizes any ideas would be appreciated thanks:confused:

I am guessing you have spent a good bit and may not want to spend much more...so...how about buying a Mug with a funny saying/favorite sports team, or a travel mug (keeps your car clean from spills) put the card/certificate in that..and buy their favorite candies, peppermint patties, dove, kisses to cover the card. I always leave the card just 1/16 of inch from top...they'll find it after they eat a kiss or 2. :) I stay away from the holiday mugs usually as kids don't want to use them when Christmas is done... Target had some cute mugs in the Dollar bins in the past--much cuter than my dollar stores would...

I don't really have any cute ideas just wanted to say, make sure that your children know that its in there after a while. DH got some hunting boots from his mom one year and she put a $75 gc to cabelas in the box and he didn't know it till we went to throw the box out it just happen to fall on the ground. It was a good thing that happend or she would have been really upset!