Justin Bieber Perfume at Walmart for BF

2chia

For you screaming fans .... Get your wallet out ...

I caught this news over at wwd.com and Shefinds.com that Justin Bieber is coming out with his own perfume . It will be a unisex collection of stackable fragrance infused wriste band and dog tag . It would be sold on BF at Walmart for $10. Oh. Almost forgot the most important one note. The smell is call " My World ". :D

The price isn't bad and just in time for the holiday..

Pre-ordered DD a JB doll also. She doesn't even know dolls are coming out and I'm hoping she won't until she opens it Christmas morning. She absolutely loves JB. Will have to get her the perfume as well. I have also searched for JB bedroom accessories and had no luck. I did see Justin Bieber fleece blankets on amazon but they were unavailable. If you find any, let me know and I will do the same for you.

Pre-ordered DD a JB doll also. She doesn't even know dolls are coming out and I'm hoping she won't until she opens it Christmas morning. She absolutely loves JB. Will have to get her the perfume as well. I have also searched for JB bedroom accessories and had no luck. I did see Justin Bieber fleece blankets on amazon but they were unavailable. If you find any, let me know and I will do the same for you.

I will, thank you.

Where did you preorder the JB doll from?

I preordered through amazon but it is from Target. I searched around and that seemed like the one that would be shipping the fastest. You can preorder from Walmart, Toysrus, Target and Amazon

They have singing dolls as well as the regular. Singing dolls are $25 I think and regular are 17.99

Edited by jade2002
Add

i preordered through amazon but it is from target. I searched around and that seemed like the one that would be shipping the fastest. You can preorder from walmart, toysrus, target and amazon

they have singing dolls as well as the regular. Singing dolls are $25 i think and regular are 17.99

thank you so much for this info :)

Another one item to look out for. He will be having a collection of nail polish coming out by OPI and will first be availabe in Dec at Walmart then hit other stores next year... yes, Wally wants JB's fan's money.

To see the collection : Scrangie : http://www.scrangie.com/2010/10/its-not-joke-nicole-by-opi-one-less.html

The brand that is doing the Bedding is Lady Sandra Home Fashion ( a Canadian company) and according to all the news over internet it should be out in Nov and there will be also the bathroom accessories coming out after that too.. Don't jump if you saw the JB face staring at you from the shower curtain.

*disclaimer* I am not a JB fan ... I did my share of the addiction to Duran Duran back in JR highschool and have the poters on 4 wall plus on the ceiling to prove it... And, yes, one did fell off onto my face when I was sleeping. :D

Another one item to look out for. He will be having a collection of nail polish coming out by OPI and will first be availabe in Dec at Walmart then hit other stores next year... yes, Wally wants JB's fan's money.

To see the collection : Scrangie : http://www.scrangie.com/2010/10/its-not-joke-nicole-by-opi-one-less.html

The brand that is doing the Bedding is Lady Sandra Home Fashion ( a Canadian company) and according to all the news over internet it should be out in Nov and there will be also the bathroom accessories coming out after that too.. Don't jump if you saw the JB face staring at you from the shower curtain.

*disclaimer* I am not a JB fan ... I did my share of the addiction to Duran Duran back in JR highschool and have the poters on 4 wall plus on the ceiling to prove it... And, yes, one did fell off onto my face when I was sleeping. :D

Thanks a lot! Prob won't be buying the nail polish, but I will absolutely be on the bathroom acessories & bedding! I've been searching high & low for the bedding, but only eBay has it.

My 9 yr old daughter very much dislikes J B, so I think I may just have to pick one up for her as gag gift. Not sure how far I should take it though, she's starting to get pissed when I keep pointing out all the Bieber calendars asking if she wants one.

My 9 yr old daughter very much dislikes J B, so I think I may just have to pick one up for her as gag gift. Not sure how far I should take it though, she's starting to get pissed when I keep pointing out all the Bieber calendars asking if she wants one.

Ok that make me laughed !! As a gag gift ??? Too funny..... Does she roll her eyes at your when you pointed out ? And, ask you to cut-it-out ?

For you screaming fans .... Get your wallet out ...

I caught this news over at wwd.com and Shefinds.com that Justin Bieber is coming out with his own perfume . It will be a unisex collection of stackable fragrance infused wriste band and dog tag . It would be sold on BF at Walmart for $10. Oh. Almost forgot the most important one note. The smell is call " My World ".

The price isn't bad and just in time for the holiday..

The only thing bad about this is it's not actually a bottle of perfume just "unisex collection of “stackable, tradeable” fragrance-infused wristbands and dogtags with the company Etoile, called “My World,” which will retail for $10 at Wal-Mart starting on Black Friday." I'm a little disappointed but of course since my daughter has "bieber fever" as well I will be stuck in line for them Lol:D

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone plans on pre-ordering the JB singing doll, I would check ebay first. Although I have dd one pre-ordered from Amazon, I purchased the other one from ebay. It was about $3 cheaper and I already have it. I have seen some on ebay selling for alot more but I have also seen some selling for less.