Walmart Ad - Being Printed In Our Area / CNN Story

yellowlilax

Do you know if they printing the spanish language version there too?

Story time, kiddies: a few years ago we were able to get a copy of the spanish language version of the WM BF ad weeks before the english version leaked (of course we couldn't post it, but we had it - I think the mods saw it early, lol), so I always wondered if the security procedures for the two versions were the same during the entire process of printing/distributing the ad.

Do you know if they printing the spanish language version there too?

Story time, kiddies: a few years ago we were able to get a copy of the spanish language version of the WM BF ad weeks before the english version leaked (of course we couldn't post it, but we had it - I think the mods saw it early, lol), so I always wondered if the security procedures for the two versions were the same during the entire process of printing/distributing the ad.

I never knew they even had a Spanish version! lol

That is so funny!!

Luckily I knew enough spanish from back in school that I was able to type up the ad ahead of time and had it all ready to post once we were allowed.

I probably still have the scan somewhere on the computer. I should post it.

was the ad the same english/spanish? Mostly its the the grocery ones but same stores ocassionally have different stuff on sale in english vs spanish ads. I pick up both when I walk into store just in case.

it ended up being the same ad with the same prices

You know what I'm so sick and tired of Walmart and their secret ads. The crazy thing is when they come out there is nothing exciting about it. If there is something worth your while, you won't get it unless you wait at the store 2 days ahead of time because they only have 2 in stock. So if I may, let me write a short letter to WM to voice my concerns:

Dear Walmart,

I have seen the ads for Target and Toys R Us and have already planned accordingly. People need to know about sales ahead of time, so that they can plan financially. If you keep holding out on your ads and making everything a secret you are going to miss out. On Sunday, my day will go as follows:

1. Pass local Walmart, pass Target, to get to Toys R Us for their gift cards with purchase offers that I saw in their leaked ads.

2. Head home, go to Target I passed up and pick up their great sales offers that are already in their regular sunday ads (in my opinion Target can beat most prices when their items are on sale, keyword: on sale)

3. Stop by Walmart after I've spent all of my money to pick up deodorant (with coupon) for my husband.

Oh and another thing please, stop making your rollbacks 3 cents less than the previous price, it's annoying. Thank you.

You know what I'm so sick and tired of Walmart and their secret ads. The crazy thing is when they come out there is nothing exciting about it. If there is something worth your while, you won't get it unless you wait at the store 2 days ahead of time because they only have 2 in stock. So if I may, let me write a short letter to WM to voice my concerns:

Dear Walmart,

I have seen the ads for Target and Toys R Us and have already planned accordingly. People need to know about sales ahead of time, so that they can plan financially. If you keep holding out on your ads and making everything a secret you are going to miss out. On Sunday, my day will go as follows:

1. Pass local Walmart, pass Target, to get to Toys R Us for their gift cards with purchase offers that I saw in their leaked ads.

2. Head home, go to Target I passed up and pick up their great sales offers that are already in their regular sunday ads (in my opinion Target can beat most prices when their items are on sale, keyword: on sale)

3. Stop by Walmart after I've spent all of my money to pick up deodorant (with coupon) for my husband.

Oh and another thing please, stop making your rollbacks 3 cents less than the previous price, it's annoying. Thank you.

That's funny! I've noticed their rollback prices too...ridiculous!

Dear Walmart,

:sidesplit:rotflol::giggle: Hilarious! And so true!!

Wow, in or around Rockford? I worked for a printer not too far from there for 5 years. I know the process and there are several places leaks could escape. Here they are:

1. During the graphic design and proofreading

2. While it's being printed on the press - paper jams occur quite often in the presses

3. During the cutting - the document is usually created on sheets of paper that are much larger and after completion need to be cut down to size

4. The folding process - this process would be the easiest to snag one, the folding machine moves fast and jams occur quite often

5. The packaging and shipping process

6. A few of the final products are always held back by the printer in the event they were to acquire the job again next year so they have an example to go off of for type of paper used, type of ink, time study and cost

There are several print shop employees involved in this total process. If you just sat on it for a few days after the job was completed and shipped out Wal-mart wouldn't know who was to blame.

Hm.... I will add my two cent. If our current president had his security like Walmart does with their BF ad, there wouldn't be that " FAMOUS" party crusher !

i swear I saw one of those spy movie which the they had a machine that can feed all those shreded paper strip and pieces back to their original state ... Lets track that machine down and go to that printer and bring it back.