Countdown - 2 Months until Christmas!!!

Kibit13

My Mom and I were watching The Santa Clause and The Santa Clause 2 last night. When I looked over at my husbands iPad and the calendar said the 25th. At that moment I realized that it is now 2 months until Christmas!!!:holiday08

I have a decent amount of gifts purchased. I am almost finished shopping for our out-of-town relatives. I know what I'm getting for my Dad (6qt Pressure Cooker) I have ideas for my Mom and I have half of the gifts for my brother.

It looks like I'll be beginning my gift wrapping soon!

I am also thinking about how I am going to decorate this year and we will be bringing some Christmas decorations to the consignment shop. (We have more than we could ever use)

We have thanksgiving dinner planned and we are working on Christmas dinner.

I am sure I have a lot more to do, but right now I am happy with what I have accomplished for Christmas 2010.

Are you excited about Christmas? Do you feel like you have a good plan for the holidays?

HAPPY 2 MONTHS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!! Only 61 more days!!!:holiday07:holiday15:holiday03

I have a feeling a lot of tears will be shed on that day for me.

I appreciate what your husband does to look after us all. Hopefully the kids will bring as much if not more happiness than the sadness so it's not so bad for you. Wishing him a safe trip/return and you a happy holiday season. Make sure to take lots of pictures/videos to show him when he comes home.

I appreciate what your husband does to look after us all. Hopefully the kids will bring as much if not more happiness than the sadness so it's not so bad for you. Wishing him a safe trip/return and you a happy holiday season. Make sure to take lots of pictures/videos to show him when he comes home.

Thank you. We will be taking tons of pictures/videos not just at Christmas but the whole time. He will miss their first everything, birthday, walking, talking. At least one of them already had 2 teeth.

And I didn't make my post to have people feel sorry for me. LOL I was just answering the question!

I can't wait! I want to get all the decorations out now! I will wait though! Just made list of all the gifts that I am going to be making should really start on them so I don't have to cram it all in at once! I also can't wait to come home on BF and wrap everything and put it under the tree! CAN'T WAIT!!!!