Sears "Black Friday NOW" Sale October 29-30 Ad Scan

Brad

• 9 months later...

Just FYI - Sears is locking down on the ad more this year. My hubby is a store manager and doesn't have HIS copy yet!!! It is supposed to be here by next week, BUT he isn't allowed to show it to anyone.

What about the Friends & Family ad? That sale is usually better than the BF sale, for appliances anyway. Can you get the F&F ad?

Just FYI - Sears is locking down on the ad more this year. My hubby is a store manager and doesn't have HIS copy yet!!! It is supposed to be here by next week, BUT he isn't allowed to show it to anyone.

Thanks for the FYI... Does he have the Friends & Family ad yet? I'll be travelling on F&F day this year and need to figure out if it's worth trying to get online for, as I usually never miss it!

Is this the full add??? I didn't see anything for black friday only. The adds said Friday thru Saturday. I thought they did have sales Friday morning till noon like most every one else.:confused:

This isn't the Black Friday ad. This is just another weekend sale (this weekend), but it's promoted as a Before Black Friday sale.