childrens place

ytmomof4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Has anyone heard anything further about TCP having a BF sale? I got an e-mail from my local mall saying that their store will be open at 4AM on BF but it didn't say what the deals are. Also got a 20% off coupon from them that is valid on BF as well. My kiddos are little (5 yrs and 7 months) so I really only venture out on BF for good deals on clothing and other stuff like that....I would assume that if I got to TCP at 4AM I wouldn't have to fight with a very big crowd....

Has anyone heard anything further about TCP having a BF sale? I got an e-mail from my local mall saying that their store will be open at 4AM on BF but it didn't say what the deals are. Also got a 20% off coupon from them that is valid on BF as well. My kiddos are little (5 yrs and 7 months) so I really only venture out on BF for good deals on clothing and other stuff like that....I would assume that if I got to TCP at 4AM I wouldn't have to fight with a very big crowd....

I got the 20% off coupon in the holiday booket that came in my mailbox; I sure hope we can use them!

The only coupon I have from them is the 20% off. The Tanger outlets said tghe cp was gonna be 50% off that morning but not combined w/ other offers so Im still not sure. I must say though.. I went there yesterday to return something n behind the counter wrapped all pretty were their gift boxes that they are now charging for...1.25 for a small box, 1.75 for a large box. I now ALOT of stores are doing this now but it REALLY REALLY irks me...I usually walk out of cp on bf with 2-3 of their huge shopping bags....I cant even imagine how many boxes I would have to buy for that..not cool at all!!!

The only coupon I have from them is the 20% off. The Tanger outlets said tghe cp was gonna be 50% off that morning but not combined w/ other offers so Im still not sure. I must say though.. I went there yesterday to return something n behind the counter wrapped all pretty were their gift boxes that they are now charging for...1.25 for a small box, 1.75 for a large box. I now ALOT of stores are doing this now but it REALLY REALLY irks me...I usually walk out of cp on bf with 2-3 of their huge shopping bags....I cant even imagine how many boxes I would have to buy for that..not cool at all!!!

Exactly. I feel like if you make a purchase and request a gift box.....you should get them.