Buy Swiss Colony Chocolate Mouse & get 2 FREE gift $12.71 @ Swisscolony.com

jerseygurl

I've met the UPS man at the door and just told him I wanted to refuse the package BUT you need to find out their policy..they might try to charge you return shipping fees....(call them...) If you end up getting the package you can STILL refuse shipping and take it to whoever shipped it and tell them but you CANNOT OPEN IT FIRST, it MUST BE COMPLETELY SEALED LIKE IT WAS ORGINALLY, i'VE HEARD OF THEM REFUSING ITEMS BECAUSE THEY "LOOKED TO BE OPEN AND RESEALED"I had to refuse a package that a friend sent me from Kohls by mistake (she had sent me a gift the time before and forgot to change the addy) it was a BIG item so it was easier to "refuse shipping" then itwas for me to accept and pay to ship to her....

Thank you! I found out that the candy is being mailed, so this will be more difficult. If I have a tracking number, can I call the post office to stop the delivery? I talked to customer service again, and the agent raked me over the coals for thinking that I could ever get 5 free items. Again, it is all my fault. Then she went on to say that they have been having major system issues. Even she didn't understand why it took 3 days to change my order. The ship date of tomorrow is still good because it's at the shippers ready to go out. They can't change anything when it goes to the shipper. Mine went yesterday??

Okay, like everyone else, I'm concerned. I placed my order on 11/13, and got a confirmation on 11/16, telling me to review the order and call the given number if anything was wrong. It DID list all the items (ChrisMouse and freebies). It listed an arrival date of "before 12/8/2010". Nothing else has come to my e-mail box. I just checked the status at the site, and all items on on there, with the same "arrival by" date of 12/8/2010, and all items are still listed. It does say "not shipped yet", and doesn't give a shipment date. I'm reluctant to call them, for fear of 'flagging' it. Has anyone gotten their full order as they ordered it????

I received all of my order ! it was 3 separate boxes bound together in plastic. I got the mouse, 4 various tins and a big box of truffles. I placed 2 other orders and one shows shipped yesterday and it has the same products. I have another order set to ship next week so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Sorry so many folks are having trouble. They should honor if the order went thru.

I won't be upset if I don't get the 4 free tins simply because I read where it said Get four gifts for free!* That's a $19.95 value. Simply place a minimum order of $25 in products and choose four free gifts.

Either way I think I got a good deal if i get the mouse and the other free item. I can't fault the company for not honering the 4 free items when my order was NOT $25. If your order was over $25 then I Could see getting upset other wise It was ON the page that it was for $25 and over( and yes it has been on there awhile so they didnt change it after order started coming in ) JMO

I was playing around with their site because, well I'm bored! :) Anyway, their site is still allowing people to order the mouse, 1 free item and then the 1 free item that includes the 4 different items. They really should fix their site.

I had planned on placing an order for my brother, but I won't be doing that now because of the way they have been treating people.

When I check the status of my order it shows all items there. One thing though, after I placed my order, I got the email stating that my order was placed but then I got a confirmation email later on and the confirmation was completely blank. There was nothing there at all so that has me a little worried but it does show all of the items when I go to thier site and check.

Okay, like everyone else, I'm concerned. I placed my order on 11/13, and got a confirmation on 11/16, telling me to review the order and call the given number if anything was wrong. It DID list all the items (ChrisMouse and freebies). It listed an arrival date of "before 12/8/2010". Nothing else has come to my e-mail box. I just checked the status at the site, and all items on on there, with the same "arrival by" date of 12/8/2010, and all items are still listed. It does say "not shipped yet", and doesn't give a shipment date. I'm reluctant to call them, for fear of 'flagging' it. Has anyone gotten their full order as they ordered it????

When I checked my order status online. The free item they said I would not recieve had " Can Not Ship" instead of a ship date. Hopefully you will recieve all of your order.

I had placed an order but cancelled it because the four free gifts were cancelled. Do you think that if I place a $25+ order, I will get the 4 free items? I don't mind spending a little bit more to get the 4 freebies because I can give those to teachers, co-workers, etc.

I won't be upset if I don't get the 4 free tins simply because I read where it said Get four gifts for free!* That's a $19.95 value. Simply place a minimum order of $25 in products and choose four free gifts.

Either way I think I got a good deal if i get the mouse and the other free item. I can't fault the company for not honering the 4 free items when my order was NOT $25. If your order was over $25 then I Could see getting upset other wise It was ON the page that it was for $25 and over( and yes it has been on there awhile so they didnt change it after order started coming in ) JMO

I placed two separate orders on the same day. Both arrived today. One came with all of the freebies, the other didn't. (And both were the same items ordered.) Go figure.....

Mine too. I used my Swiss Colony account card to pay for both orders though. I think they would have both processed with freebies had I used a different method of payment for the second order.

Mine too. I used my Swiss Colony account card to pay for both orders though. I think they would have both processed with freebies had I used a different method of payment for the second order.

I did use two different methods of payment and put one under my name and one under hubbies.

I used to work in their customer service.

They normally would cancel the second order as there is a limit on the free items.

Postpaid items are the only way to go. Otherwise you pay the shipping price and also the extra seperate house charge.

The items are SUPER small. I always felt bad for people who sent 15 items to different people and wondered if they realized how much they were spending..

• 2 weeks later...

I used to work in their customer service.

They normally would cancel the second order as there is a limit on the free items.

Postpaid items are the only way to go. Otherwise you pay the shipping price and also the extra seperate house charge.

The items are SUPER small. I always felt bad for people who sent 15 items to different people and wondered if they realized how much they were spending..

Thanks for the info MonsterMutts!

The first order I placed on Nov. 15th was a gift I had sent directly to my Mom. Based on the more recent responses here I decided to take a chance that she would get the order as I placed it. She called today to thank me for the gift. I asked her to list what she received. She got the mouse and only two of the free gifts.

I checked my order confirmation and the shipping confirmation. The system indicated that ALL of the items shipped including the four free gifts. I placed a call and ended up talking to a supervisor, or "advanced customer service" who I went round and round with regarding how deceptive it is that the items would be listed as shipped when they in fact were not. His reason for the incomplete order was that it was a system error and that they shouldn't have been listed as shipped. And he said that you are only eligible for 2 free items a year and that I received an email December 5th telling me that. That made me furious since I had all of my emails from them on the screen in front of me and that one conveniently was not there. Based on principle, I wasn't letting this one go and he ended up refunding the cost of the mouse.

It wasn't as much that I didn't get the 4 free items. I get it that 4 items free might be a bit excessive and 2 is fine with me. Plus, Mom was none the wiser and happy with her gift. But what I find unacceptable is the deception this company is engaging in. A system that lets orders go through that they won't honor, shipping confirmations that include items not shipped and a supposed email that was generated alerting me that there was a problem with the order. For this reason, I will not order from them again.

Plus the second order I had shipped to me that should arrive today or tomorrow will be sent back package unopened "return to sender".

For those of you who would like to contact their corporate office, here is the information.

1112 7th Ave.

Monroe, WI

United States

Phone: 608-328-8400

Fax: 608-328-8457

The Chairman of the Board is Raymond Kubly. President & CEO is John Baumann.

Either one of these gentleman may be interested in how inferior their service is.

My other suggestion for those of you who have gotten shorted is to contact the Attorney General of Wisconsin.

DATCP (Department of Agriculture, Trade & Consumer Protection)

1-800-422-7128, (608) 224-4953

•General consumer complaints (auto repairs, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, telemarketing, fraud, Internet fraud, landlord/tenant, sweepstakes, travel scams, charitable solicitors, etc.)

•Consumers can also call DATCP to find out if there are any complaints against a company