Buy Swiss Colony Chocolate Mouse & get 2 FREE gift $12.71 @ Swisscolony.com

jerseygurl

yay order it for husbands stocking :)

btw.. wondering if were going to get the 4 free gifts as it says this on the page.

Get four gifts for free!* That's a $19.95 value. Simply place a minimum order of $25 in products and choose four free gifts. The order was under $13 not $25

Edited by Catrinaf25

In case anyone is not interested in the mouse, you can actually get this deal with any order. Look under postpaid items to get no shipping charges added. I placed an order for a 24 assortment for just a few extra bucks. Awesome deal! TY OP!

btw.. wondering if were going to get the 4 free gifts as it says this on the page.

Get four gifts for free!* That's a $19.95 value. Simply place a minimum order of $25 in products and choose four free gifts. The order was under $13 not $25

I'm not sure if it's changed at all since this was first posted, but I did get all 4 of the free gift, mouse, and everything. I'm saving the mouse for my son (and some other stuff for others), but we did try some truffles. They were really good! I would definitely order from here again!

Recieved email today where I will not get some of my order, under the $25.00. Has anyone else gotten email saying the same?

Recieved email today where I will not get some of my order, under the $25.00. Has anyone else gotten email saying the same?

Yes, and what tops it off, is my order has already been mailed. I can't cancel. I even ordered a more expensive item rather than the mouse. It took them THREE days to notify me by email that they were modifying my order, but they went ahead and shipped the order without my 4 free items. I talked to customer service and got absolutely nowhere. They said they NEVER allow more than 1 free item per order. They said it was all my fault. I would agree with that if my order hadn't successfully gone through on the 13th. I had NO problems placing my order on-line. They are willing to do absolutely nothing. It was my first order with Swiss Colony, and it will be my last. They obviously have a glitch in their ordering system.

The same thing happened to me. They confirmed my order in an e-mail, then a day later sent me a second e-mail, telling me they sent it and took off some of my order. I agree that they should have contacted me first before they shipped. OR, not let the order go through to begin with. I still think it's a decent deal but am unhappy with their methods.

This is sort of off topic, but I didn't do this deal because of being unhappy with Swiss Colony in the past. Several years ago my sister and I ordered one of their large sets (at the time, it was one of the most expensive set they offered) and we thought it was going to be a HUGE assortment of things that we were going to separate into gift baskets ourselves and give to family members.

We got a big assortment all right.... of TINY little 2 oz meats, cheeses, etc. We were SO disapointed! What we thought would fill 5 baskets only filled ONE! Not exaggerating, I would expect to pay $30-$40 for what you got (retail price, not even on sale!)... and this was either $100 or $125!!!... I can't remember if we were figuring on spending $20 a basket or $25...

We called Swiss Colony and complained that the way they presented their product made it appear much bigger (the items were pictured next to knives, etc. that you assumed were average sized, but in actuality, they must have been manufactored just for them to deceive people). The lady basically told us that it was our fault for not inquiring about the product sizing further, maybe next time we shouldn't place a big order for an item without having more information, and to have a nice day. Technically, that is true. We should have. BUT, the way that the lady treated us (like we were complete idiots) and the complete and total lack of value for the product made me swear off Swiss Colony forever.

I'm sorry that it didn't work out for everyone getting all their products that they ordered- but it definately doesn't suprise me that their terrible customer service didn't give you the option to cancel your order which I think is completely wrong! :(

I'm sorry that it didn't work out for everyone getting all their products that they ordered- but it definately doesn't suprise me that their terrible customer service didn't give you the option to cancel your order which I think is completely wrong! :(

I am still mad about it today! The principle of the whole thing is what bothers me. My order goes through, I get an acknowledgment, and THREE days later they change my order and mail it out. I bet it didn't even ship yesterday. The system should have rejected my order as I was placing it; or I should have been notified of the change before it went out. The customer service person said she would let them know about my problems with their ordering system. Yeah, right. I wonder if I can dispute the charge with the CC company. Glad that some of you were able to receive your orders!

this has happened before with them, I believe last year they didn't give all the freebies, also I have seen this on other deal sites so I am sure they were bombarded with orders. Victoria Secrets is another company that does this too, I believe you can set in place where only one code or offer can be applied, we see it on other sites, if a company doesn't fix that loophole then its not our fault but theirs.

I had the same issue. I ordered in October and it is going through fine. I ordered on the 13th of this month and I got a confirmation that the free items were exceeded on the 15th. The web site states it is to be shipped on 19th yet when I called to cancel I was told it already shipped out. Hmmm, and according to customer service it was shipped on the 15th, the same day it was confirmed. I was told I could refuse the item when it gets here or take it back to the post office. Sounds pretty fishy to me. I won't order from them again.

So glad I read this . I did place the same order as everone else but did not look at the confirmation, my mine said the same as everyone elses I called and cancelled , since the mouse had already shipped they were going to credit me the 14.99 back to my account . I guess I got a free mouse out of this

WOW..glad I didn't order..can you guys refuse the pakage when it shows up maybe?

How do I refuse a package when I never sign for delivery? I'm not sure how to do that. Thanks!

Just checked on my order that supposedly shipped yesterday. It shows as shipped with a shipping date of 11-18. That is tomorrow! Grrrrrrrr! They clearly have order system problems.

Edited by nat1jen

How do I refuse a package when I never sign for delivery? I'm not sure how to do that. Thanks!

I've met the UPS man at the door and just told him I wanted to refuse the package BUT you need to find out their policy..they might try to charge you return shipping fees....(call them...) If you end up getting the package you can STILL refuse shipping and take it to whoever shipped it and tell them but you CANNOT OPEN IT FIRST, it MUST BE COMPLETELY SEALED LIKE IT WAS ORGINALLY, i'VE HEARD OF THEM REFUSING ITEMS BECAUSE THEY "LOOKED TO BE OPEN AND RESEALED"I had to refuse a package that a friend sent me from Kohls by mistake (she had sent me a gift the time before and forgot to change the addy) it was a BIG item so it was easier to "refuse shipping" then itwas for me to accept and pay to ship to her....

I'm so glad I checked this again after placing an order yesterday. I checked my order today after reading all the comments and sure enough one of my freebies add been removed. Thank goodness they had not shipped yet. I called an cancelled my entire order. If a mistake on their part was made, they should not start removing items and shipping without asking if we still want the order.