$20 off $50+ @ Womanwithin.com exp 10/15

speeddiva

http://www.womanwithin.com

Get $20 off a $50+ purchase at WomanWithin.com, use code: WW48580

Does not include shipping, HomeStore, PlusSize living & other stuff that I missed LOL

I got a $59.99 pair of boots for $15.98 shipped.

Edit (Patty):

This was initially working as $50 off $50, but no longer is.

Edited by noehlp
fixed coupon $ off

http://www.womanwithin.com

Get $50 off a $50+ purchase at WomanWithin.com, use code: WW48580

Does not include shipping, HomeStore, PlusSize living & other stuff that I missed LOL

I got a $59.99 pair of boots for $15.98 shipped.

This is what that coupon code is currently offering, still not a bad deal, imo:

Promo Code: WW48580, Extra $20 off any order of $50 or more. Not valid on payment of prior b ills,charges, or purchase of gift or e-gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offer.Discount applies to merchandise only. Adjustmens cannot be processed for prior orders. No cash value. Not valid on Home/Kitchen, plus size living, costumes, E-BAGS, Skechers shape-ups, Jewelry/fragrances or beauty product, Reebok Princess, Aerosoles, Carol Wior and Femni. ONE OFFER PER CUSTOMER. Expires midnight EST 10/15/10

I looked at the store and they have some cute things. I remember browsing here last year and they had some nice deals on some blankets and such.

The store says it is for Plus Sizes. The models look like normal healthy women. When did normal, healthy women become plus sized?

I looked at the store and they have some cute things. I remember browsing here last year and they had some nice deals on some blankets and such.

The store says it is for Plus Sizes. The models look like normal healthy women. When did normal, healthy women become plus sized?

they go down to a size 12, which while 12/14 is the average the media still promotes this as "plus-sized", I think it is so they can charge extra for extended sizing

This is what that coupon code is currently offering, still not a bad deal, imo:

Promo Code: WW48580, Extra $20 off any order of $50 or more. Not valid on payment of prior b ills,charges, or purchase of gift or e-gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offer.Discount applies to merchandise only. Adjustmens cannot be processed for prior orders. No cash value. Not valid on Home/Kitchen, plus size living, costumes, E-BAGS, Skechers shape-ups, Jewelry/fragrances or beauty product, Reebok Princess, Aerosoles, Carol Wior and Femni. ONE OFFER PER CUSTOMER. Expires midnight EST 10/15/10

So it is not 50 off 50