Toys R us clearance

Lusha120

IN STORE UP TO 75% off clearance PLUS AN ADDITIONAL 25% off anythign ending with an 8 or 0. My local toys r us is clearancing out a massive quantity of items. It was un-advertized, but signed in store. good luck!

lots of video games; some WII games 7.98

Edited by Lusha120
change

WARNING: The OP is ***NOT*** what the signs said in my store--- reading closely reveals that you save an additonal 25% off anything ending with an 8 or 0--- for savings UP TO 75%. That is NOT the same thing as 75% off clearance, so read your store's signs carefully. I scanned a few things and what I have posted is correct.

WARNING: The OP is ***NOT*** what the signs said in my store--- reading closely reveals that you save an additonal 25% off anything ending with an 8 or 0--- for savings UP TO 75%. That is NOT the same thing as 75% off clearance, so read your store's signs carefully. I scanned a few things and what I have posted is correct.

changed it. sorry for any confusion guys I didn't look to close at the signs. (I was a bit rushed) what I was looking for I got at 70-75% off. still way better deal than full price.

Went yesterday, and the promo they have going now for buy 2 video games get one free also applies. You can buy the clearance games, get additional 25% off and get one of the same or lesser value free. The Allen TRU still had a decent selection of games left for PSP, PS2, Wii and DS platforms.