Old Navy One Day Wonder: $16 Jackets (10/9)

Sarasuzymama

This Saturday Old Navy will have a One Day Wonder sale on jackets for the family...only $16 each! It's in store only, limit 5 per customer.

Depending on what is included, this could be a pretty good sale! I'm intrigued that the original prices are $29.50-$49.50...whatever that $49.50 jacket is will be pretty heavily discounted.

ON is also having their 16th "Birthday" this weekend so there will probably be more deals/coupons/contests to come!

PS...I just saw a commercial for this and it looks like the "Frost Free" jackets/coats may be included...that is a STEAL for one of those coats!!

Hope it's Ok to post this, found this info on another website:

Only select styles. Adults are the frost free and childrens are the performance fleece ones.

Specific styles on sale for $16: Women’s- 772441 Frost Free Jacket Men’s- 781517 Frost Free Jacket Boys- 797459 PF Military Jacket Girls- 797487 PF Toggle Jacket Toddler Boys- 795632 MF Plaid Jacket Toddler Girls- 795204 MF Outerwear See store for more details.

Here is a link for the men's frost-free jacket:

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=781517022&userSearchText=781517&searchCID=26519&ap=2&siteID=361116

If that jacket had a hood, I'd consider it. I could always use another coat for when it rains. The reviews for that jacket wasn't flattering.

I know. They remind me exactly of those $7 jackets WM has had on BF the past couple years. I bought those...and they're nice spares...but they were $7. Not $16. And certainly not $49.50. lol!

I clicked on the link and it looks like the Men's coats are $16 online in case anyone didn't want to go to the store tomorrow.

I just checked too but the womens coats are double that!? And it says free shipping for cardholders in the top right corner of the checkout page but when I click on it it says that the site is temporarily unavailable.

You could check with your store's manager to see if they will do price adjustments if you buy today. It depends on the store if they will or won't. If they will, you still have to go in tomorrow for the adjustment, but you can go later after the crowds die down and you'll have your color and size.

I agree with everyone else, these seem not so great, even for $16. The men's look like a giant version of a little kid jacket, and the women's have no liner, no hood, no belt. Would anyone actually pay the full price of $49.95?

I bought a few ON jackets on mega-clearance at the end of last season for around $7 apiece. My husband laughed at me, but who's laughing now? They are selling the same ones this year for $45-90!

If that jacket had a hood, I'd consider it. I could always use another coat for when it rains. The reviews for that jacket wasn't flattering.

I know. They remind me exactly of those $7 jackets WM has had on BF the past couple years. I bought those...and they're nice spares...but they were $7. Not $16. And certainly not $49.50. lol!

I went to the store today and looked at them and I'm definitely not wasting my time tomorrow morning! But I hope that they start having more of these 1 day sales!!