Sams Club - Opening Time Question

tinkrbel

Did anyone do BF at Sam's last year? Did they stagger times for advantage/advantage plus members? I'm guessing online is the way to go but as its right next to walmart I thought I could stop by while mother did walmart. Edited by bigjimslade

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't they have free breakfast last year?

Sam's Club has been having free breakfast for the past few years in my area. This is usually one of our stops. We go to places that open at 4 am, get in and out quick, and then go to Sam's club until mall stores open at 6.

they opened at 5 AM at my Sam's club there was a line for the door busters if thats what they called it people were there for the laptop,gps,game systems bundles but when they opened they only let 25 people in at a time which made the other 85 people mad they said that this came down from h.q. someone asked but this is a big mother f***king store you could let in 100 people and there would be more room for another 100 people she ask to speak to the manager when the manager came he got mad and let all of us in I think he got scared because they didn't have any security that they were promised Edited by bigdogofftheporch
left time out