Will there be a 2010 Holiday Exchange?

Swampbaby

• 2 weeks later...
sorry yall. did not mean to leave you hanging. been going back and forth the last few weeks on if I can handle it. Fact is I should not try to take it on, it will be too much to handle... I dont think i can participate this year either, so i probably wont check the thread...I am not even sure if I will be able to get in the holiday mood at all even this year... if you need any help or have any questions, pm me and i will try to help.

Anyone who would like to volunteer, please PM me. While this has always been a "non-official" event, we want to make sure there is a smooth transition and that everything is handled well this year. Keep in mind that this role requires you to be VERY organized and spend a significant amount of time working on it, so PLEASE only volunteer if you know 100% you'll be able to handle it as you'll have A LOT of people counting on you.

Thanks to eve for taking care of this these past years. She's done a great job and hopefully that can continue with the next volunteer.

Eve - I have no idea what is going on in your life - but my thoughts and prayers are with you. If you need one - I have a shoulder to cry on... You have been fantastic with handling this in past years - and I tip my hat to you! You are a GREAT person and I for one will miss all that you have done for us. ♥ I hope things get better for you soon.