CVS Deals Discussion - Sept '10

freesia39

Reading on other boards that many of the stores do not have them in yet. My store did not get them yet and cashier says everyone is asking for them.

Oral B Toothbrush (electric something or other) is 23.99 this week, 13.99 ECB back, and there was a 10.00 coupon in this past Sunday's P&G insert.

Reading on other boards that many of the stores do not have them in yet. My store did not get them yet and cashier says everyone is asking for them.

The stores here only had 2 or 3 in and they went right away, but 2 stores were happy to give me a raincheck.

Re: Diapers - I saw the swimmers here for 75% off.

Stupid me. I was looking at my coupons - I had 1.00 off Snickers/M&Ms/Mars fun size from CVS but it expired yesterday. :(

I could have combined that with the 1.00 off 3 bags from this Sunday's coupons, plus a $3 off $10 coupon, and the ECB's I have expiring on Thursday. Argh!

School supplies are 50% off here. Also found the large boxes of fruit snacks (20 count) w/Scooby and SpongeBob on the front for 50% off. The snack cups (cheese crackers, teddy grahams, etc) were 50% off, making them .49 and the large boxes of Rice Crispy treats (16 count) were ringing up 50% off too. Miscellaneous Rubbermaid storage/food containers also half off.

Stupid me. I was looking at my coupons - I had 1.00 off Snickers/M&Ms/Mars fun size from CVS but it expired yesterday. :(

I could have combined that with the 1.00 off 3 bags from this Sunday's coupons, plus a $3 off $10 coupon, and the ECB's I have expiring on Thursday. Argh!

Have you tried using expired? My stores all adjust them (they do beep) for at least a week, sometimes longer depending on the cashier. One manager always tells me just a week remember, and then says, OK this time...

Argh.

Forgive me fellow CVSers, for I have sinned.

I forgot to use my 3/10 coupon this morning. My OOP total by the time I realized? 3.03.

DARNIT!

BUT!!!!!!!!! If you are going to do the Candy deal, the M&M bags have peelies for 50 cents off!!

This morning:

4 bags of candy: 10.00

2 Sharpie packs, 2.77 each.

- 2.77 for the sharpies being BOGO

- 1.00 CVS printable coupon for candy that expired two days ago but she let me use it

- 1.00 candy coupon from Sunday's paper

- 0.50 coupon from the bag

- 2.50 ECB

- 5.00 ECB

OOP 3.03, got 3.00 back. So mad at myself right now.

Is anyone doing the Iron Man deal? I can always use Paper Towels and detergent. I did this deal with Avatar and the first store I went to had no dvd's and only half of the products I needed. 2nd store had plenty of the products but no dvd's so they actually called a 3rd store to tell them they were sending me with a raincheck for the dvd. I haven't seen Iron Man 2 but I hope it's worth it.