Black Friday T-Shirts?

Brad

Brad - Hi! I might be willing to help with shipping.....but, it might cost you a shirt :) I sold on ebay for 8 years before they got out of hand with rules and fees. But, I could give you my seller name if you wanted to look it up and see I am reliable.

Thanks for the offer but I have everything taken care of this year :)

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to give everyone an update on shipping of the shirts. We'll be sending out our first big batch at the beginning of next week, so if you've won or bought a shirt at all this year, it will be sent out next week.

Just wanted to give everyone an update on shipping of the shirts. We'll be sending out our first big batch at the beginning of next week, so if you've won or bought a shirt at all this year, it will be sent out next week.

I feel like I need to click a like button lol I'm toooo used to fb lol look forward togetting my shirt! ;-)

I feel like I need to click a like button lol I'm toooo used to fb lol look forward togetting my shirt! ;-)

Me too.

I was just searching for it!

Woo-hoo!

Didn't know we could buy em yet. Did I miss somthin?

WOO HOO!!! Can't wait till the mailman arrives with my shirt, I have told everyone that I will be official this year while shopping...yes, they think I am a little crazy, but they love listening to my stories of Black Friday Shopping!!! Oh, and I do believe they love the gifts they get too...LOL

I got mine yesterday with goodies too. My mother seemed kind of jealous when she asked "Where did you get that?". May need to order her one if there's another sale but they are kind of thick for miami weather. I bet it makes a great extra layer for those of you in the colder climate.