lowes summer clearance?

lukesmom01

I searched the forums about this and couldn't find anything. Does anyone know if/when Lowes or Home Depot does a summer clearance? I need to find a patio set but my stores sets are only 25% off on just a select few. Do they go 75% off like Target does? TIA

• 1 month later...
Only a few things here were clearanced this weekend and not by much. BUT--- there was a $300 giant umbrella on the floor that we have been watching that was not marked down so we asked about it. It was not on clearance, but the manager told us they needed to get rid of all the floor models to make room for holiday stuff so he would give us $100 off the floor model. It had some damage from being the floor model so my husband asked if they could drop it any lower and he knocked another 50$ off. So, if you see something you want and it isn't marked down I'd try asking, especially if you wouldn't mind taking the floor model!

50% off patio, outdoor items at my local Lowes.

TY for this - it has been 25% forever so I stopped checking. Got an item I have been stalking. FYI, here it's 50% off patio furniture, cushions, hammocks and stands, umbrellas and stands, and some accessories like candles; it's still full price for furniture covers, firebowls, swings, benches, and stuff they stock year-round.

Meant to add, stuff is going quick at Lowe's - there is easily half what I saw last week and they were consolidating. Home Depot is down to just a few leftover items, so I doubt they'll have anything much left for 75% off. Don't forget to try haggling, especially if you plan on buying a lot, they are eager to get rid of this stuff to move in big ticket Halloween and Christmas items. Like that ginormous inflatable Frankenstein I saw today that was as big as King Kong.

TY for this - it has been 25% forever so I stopped checking. Got an item I have been stalking. FYI, here it's 50% off patio furniture, cushions, hammocks and stands, umbrellas and stands, and some accessories like candles; it's still full price for furniture covers, firebowls, swings, benches, and stuff they stock year-round.

My pleasure. I had stopped checking as well, but had to pick up a few odd items for some minor home repairs, so I wandered over that way... and spent way too much money. My ds hates it when I call him and ask him to stop on his way home after football practice with his truck at a store. lol. I was a little suprised that the citronella candles here still haven't been marked down at all...

• 10 months later...