Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off (50% Off!) & Coupon's @ FamousFootwear.com

noehlp

What a great sale to kick of the Back-to-School season!

www.famousfootwear.com

Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off

excludes all merchandise from K-Swiss, Skechers Shape-ups, Reebok EasyTone, and select ASICS styles

Coupon Codes: (Goes where it states Promo Code)

Save 20% on Any Purchase

Code: DTWB290 or Code: SCHOOL1

Ends: July 31, 2010

Save $5 on Any Shoe Purchase

Code: WEL10V9

Ends: December 31, 2010

Save $10 on $50 Purchase

Code: DTWB295 or Code: TEM398

Ends: July 31, 2010 & 12/31/10

Rewards Promo Code: (Enter in 'Rewards Promo Code', Must be a Reward Member, and enter your membership number along with code)

Save 20% on Any Purchase

Code: BTS1066 or Code: BTS1070 or Code: BTS1045

Ends: September 18, 2010

*these might be account specific, I'm not sure, I set up a free rewards account and was not able to use these, but I had seen elsewhere that they are valid, so leaving them in here in hopes they help someone

• 3 weeks later...

I thought this was a deal worth sharing since there are many of us who are scouring the internet for back to school deals!

Famous Footwear runs a buy one shoe get one half off quite often, but right now they are offering an extra 20% off your whole order with the promo code SCHOOL. It saved me an extra 12.00, and i was pleasantly surprised to see shipping is only 4.50 for ground. (i guess it could be different for others, but it seemed standardized).

deal seems to work on sale items, can be run across departments (one adults, one kids shoe, etc)

One other thing, if you are a member of their rewards program, you can stack a rewards coupon to save even more!

http://www.famousfootwear.com/

Thanks so much. I was able to print the 20% off coupon to use it in the store. I was going to oder online, but I am not sure what size to get the kids. I am sure their feet have grown over the summer.

How did you print this coupon?