Two 2010 Entertainment Books for $10! @ Entertainment.com

noehlp

Hey~I need some help with this! I have received the receipt where they have charged me full price and full shipping on these 2 books. I have been on the phone all morning with Entertainment and they say they are not responsible and can not credit because I clicked on the link on gottadeal.com. I have sent an email to gottadeal.com but I do not have a number to contact anyone. Does anyone have any advice on what to do.

Hey~I need some help with this! I have received the receipt where they have charged me full price and full shipping on these 2 books. I have been on the phone all morning with Entertainment and they say they are not responsible and can not credit because I clicked on the link on gottadeal.com. I have sent an email to gottadeal.com but I do not have a number to contact anyone. Does anyone have any advice on what to do.

What price was showing when you checked out? Did you print out the page when you ordered? I used the gottadeal link a few weeks ago when they were on sale for $9.99 for one with no problems. Hope it works out for you.

I have finally talked to a supervisor at Entertainment.com. It had the correct price in when I checked out but I ordered one book for the Atlanta area and on for Columbia and it is saying the Columbia one is back ordered so therefore it looks like I only ordered the one book so I am not gettig charged the correct way. It is very frustrating because they do not want to take responsibilty for this. They have totally stole any enjoyment I would get out of the book now. Hopefully I will get a refund.