Bissell 3-in-1 Vac in Blue, Lime or Red ONLY $15.00 w/FS to HOME @ Walmart.com

magickallight

GREAT DEAL from Walmart.com on this

Bissell 3-in-1 Vac

ONLY $15.00 with FREE Shipping to you HOME!

3 Colors to Choose From... Blue, Lime or Red

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/01/11/20/02/0001112002206_150X150.jpg

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/01/11/20/02/0001112002518_150X150.jpg

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/01/11/20/02/0001112002208_150X150.jpg

Item Description

The Bissell 3-in-1 Vac is designed to be your go-to vacuum for cleaning up throughout your home. It easily converts to go anywhere you need it. Use it on carpet, bare floors, stairs and upholstery. It has the versatility of a stick vacuum, hand vacuum, and with the included crevice tool, a vacuum that easily gets into those hard-to-reach areas.

* Effective, convenient cleaning; great for quick clean-up of everyday messes

* Easily converts from a floor vacuum to a hand vacuum to clean carpet, bare floor, stairs, upholstery and more

* Weighs less than 4 lbs.

* 16' power cord

* Easy-wrap cord storage

* Bagless container with easy-empty dirt cup

* Quick-release handle is easily removed for use as hand or stair vacuum

* Removable floor nozzle: Remove for use as hand vacuum; keep on for floor or stair cleaning

* Easy glide wheels

* Crevice tool included

* Model# 38B11

LINK

*If the link doesn't pull them right up simply enter Bissell 3-in-1 Vac into Walmart's Search Box and the 3 should come right up for you. :)

Called my local Walmart and she checked availability for me and they only had an orange one in stock at same price. The silver one is $20.

Just placed my order for the blue one. More boy friendly. Maybe I can get my boys to do more vacuuming now. :rolleyes:

Edited by Rose0426

Just tried out my new red vacuum on my hardwood floors. It did a great job picking up dust bunnies, dog hair, and crumbs. Because it is so much smaller than my Dyson, I was able to get under my fridge and other hard to reach places. It didn't do as well on my area rug, but I can't complain for a $15 lightweight vacuum. It will be great for going up the stairs and also for vacuuming the bathroom. I also vacuumed a very large dog bed. I had a little trouble b/c I even vacuumed the bottom of the bed, but it got almost all of the dog hair! This comes with a 1 year warranty. I am going to love using this vacuum for the quick pick ups. It is so worth the $15!!

How does everyone else like the new vacuum?

Should get mine later today. I wass hoping it would be good for area rugs too, bummer. Anyway it should be nice for my hardwood floors. I hope it has more suction power than my Swiffer sweep n vac. I need something to pick up dog hair too.

It's not terrible on my area rug. It's just not as powerful as on the bare floor! It is so worth the $15. It picked up all kinds of dog hair for me from the hardwood floors.

My hubby picked up 3 blue ones at the walmart last night. He got all they had left! One for me, one for my daughter headed off to college in a month and one for my oldest daughter...if she wants it, otherwise will keep it for a future gift. Worked great. even picked up a small crayon. It might just be something the grandkids will want to use around here to clean up after themselves. Thanks OP

I just received my bissell and it is really powerful. It works great on spot vacumming on my wood floors and rugs. I did have to tape the handle with packing tape because it kept wanting to come unattached. But it picks up wonderfully. Thanks magickallight!!