Walmart 4th of July stuff

redraccoon

Had to make a midnight run to walmart for milk. They had already clearance marked everything 4th of July execept the fireworks. LOL

I got DD a red flag shirt, pink flag nightgown, and some red/white/blue flip flops for just $1 each

All paper goods were marked way down - picked up some napkins for .50. They had plastic trays and cups too.

I'm sure the stuff will go fast! :rwb:

Had to make a midnight run to walmart for milk. They had already clearance marked everything 4th of July execept the fireworks. LOL

I got DD a red flag shirt, pink flag nightgown, and some red/white/blue flip flops for just $1 each

All paper goods were marked way down - picked up some napkins for .50. They had plastic trays and cups too.

I'm sure the stuff will go fast! :rwb:

Are you from Alb, NM? If so, which walmart did you go to because I only found t- shirts for Ds for $3 and everything else was full price.

All our paper products were still full price today. Cornered a manager to get the skinny on when they would go down and he said that those products were guaranteed by the manufacturer to be bought back at full price, so they wouldn't be marking them down. :yuck: (This was in Wylie) I did find the shirts marked down to $3, but passed on them too.

So bummed, as we go thru paper plates and cups like crazy during the summer months.

All the 4th of july stuff was moved and replaced with back to school stuff, not sure where they moved it to. They had plenty of shirts but they were still 3 which was they price they always was.