Ebay's Sizzling Sale Plus $1.00 items May 24 -28th Only

1josh

Me too - same deal. Dead link and I have some jerk on live chat that is telling me that the email is a spoof email and it isn't. GRRRR!!

I see they've redirected the link for this "spoof email" so that it goes to the daily deal page.

does this mystery item appear on daily deals page or some other place email is supposed to redirect you to?

You will get an email with the 1 buck deal which will take you to the page however the email is always late (just like th other regular mistery deals they do). What I suggest you do if you think is worth it is to check the daily deals on the hour every hour. Whenever they post it, it will appear there.

when you get the emails look on them it states when the $1 item will be up

Today is at 4pst

THANKS. I've been sitting here refreshing while at work wondering how I'd know if I missed it. It's 7PM eastern if anyone else is time challenged like me, I had to google it:o

I didn't get an email today but was on the site. It said I didn't get the item but deducted the money from account, so I guess we'll see.

Since, I didn't get the email does anyone know what time the deal is tomorrow??:)