Omaha Steaks Happy Family Combo 59.99 free shipping reg 198.00

sherril

http://www.omahasteaks.com/servlet/OnlineShopping?DSP=256&AID=5075&ITMSUF=GYW&SRC=RW2967&CME=true

The Happy Family Combo 45600GYW

4 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins

4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops

2 (4.5 oz.) Stuffed Sole with Scallops and Crabmeat

8 (3 oz.) Gourmet Franks

4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers

4 (4 oz. approx.) Boneless Chicken Breasts

10 Potatoes au Gratin

4 (4 oz.) Caramel Apple Tartlets

Keep the whole family happy with this family-friendly combo. Stock your freezer with a fantastic selection of Omaha Steaks and gourmet entrees. You'll get Omaha Steaks Top Sirloins, thick and meaty Boneless Pork Chops, juicy Omaha Steak Burgers and Gourmet Franks, delicious Boneless Chicken Breasts, hand-rolled Sole Fillets stuffed with Scallops and Crabmeat and our popular Potatoes au Gratin. And to make things even sweeter, we've included our delicious Caramel Apple Tartlets!

Reg. $198.00 | Save $138.01 | Now Only $59.99

The Happy Family Combo Double Up 45710GYW

8 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins

8 (4 oz. approx.) Boneless Chicken Breasts

4 (4.5 oz.) Stuffed Sole with Scallops and Crabmeat

8 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops

8 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers

16 (3 oz.) Gourmet Franks

20 Potatoes au Gratin

8 (4 oz.) Caramel Apple Tartlets

Reg. $396.00 | Save $287.00 | Now Only $109.00

Has anyone ordered from them? Is this as good as a deal as it seems?

They do have a good product but make sure that you weigh out what it would cost you at your local store to see what is the better price, we only like the meat combos, I don't know if they have the all american grill now but that is always a good buy with all meat and btw they have the best hot dogs I have ever had...yum

I have never ordered from them so I asked my brother. He says they are pretty good. I don't think I would have at their regular prices, those are kind of insane. For $60, I figured I'd try it. Ordered today, ships on the 18th for delivery on the 20th.

We've bought the steaks once or twice and they were good, but if it's not a free shipping deal, it's overpriced automatically...and I only buy it on sale when they have free shipping. That said, you can probably find as good a deal or better locally most times.

We have an Omaha Steaks here in town, it is a tiny store but the food is good. I too only buy when they are having a special sale. Ordinarily their prices are outrageous:eek:

My guys LOVE the stuffed potatoes and the burgers and steaks. I do believe it is really high quality with no fat, that I can see at least.

my parents order from them alot. we order when there are sales or I also able to buy from the store we have thats about 30-40 mins from where I live. The quality is really good. I also give the smaller packs as gifts when they r on sale

I only order from Omaha when they have a sale. Their meats are delicious and the protion size is plently for our family of 3. The other advantages is all the meat is wraped in single portions so you can prepare 1chicken breast or all 4, only use what you need. Decided to order this deal. Thanks OP!

IMHO, the size and quality do not justify the cost. I have a tough time telling the difference between their chicken breast and store bought, except in my wallet.

I just looked at the grilling special on sale for 109.99. (http://www.omahasteaks.com/servlet/OnlineShopping?Dsp=1) Add the weights of the products, and you get 8.44 lbs of food. Do the math. Thats $13.03 a pound, and a portion of that is hot dogs and potatoes. My numbers do not include the shipping.

You can do SO much better at a local specialty shop.