Suggestion for Quick Links

Scott

To the Powers That be:

I thought of another feature that I would like to see. Well two actually. I'm a member of another forum that uses phpBB. (mrexcel.com)

On that page, in addition to a links to your subscribed threads and new threads since last visit, they also have one for:

View unanswered posts - This brings up all the posts that nobody has answered yet. This would be helpful for the person that is always wanting to help out, but may not have the time to wade through all the forums. (aka: sdible)

Another one they have is:

View your posts - which is a quick way to bring up all the posts that you have started or replied to. Some times, I don't subscribe to a thread and think of something to add later. I can find it using a search, but this way is much quicker.

Both of these would be good additions to the "Quick Links" options.

Thoughts?

OK, I have the "unanswered posts" link working on our test board for the new version of the forum (which will be installed in just a few weeks). I have it set to include all the forums except for Daily Deals, since most of those go unanswered and it would make the list a lot longer.

I'm working on the other part of your request now.

And now I have the other part done. I would install them here, but we're going to be switching over soon enough, so you'll just have to wait a week or two :)

So now under Quick Links there are 3 new links:

* Unanswered Posts (all threads with 0 replies not in the Daily Deals forum)

* My Recent Posts (list of threads you've posted in either as the thread starter or if you just replied to them)

* My Recent Threads (list of threads you've started)

And now I have the other part done. I would install them here, but we're going to be switching over soon enough, so you'll just have to wait a week or two :)

So now under Quick Links there are 3 new links:

* Unanswered Posts (all threads with 0 replies not in the Daily Deals forum)

* My Recent Posts (list of threads you've posted in either as the thread starter or if you just replied to them)

* My Recent Threads (list of threads you've started)

You're a God. :)

A real forum God.

Nice...

Something else to look forward to.

I feel like I've really made some good suggestions around here. First, the sticky smilies and now this.

sdible, GottaDeal consultant.

:)

What was the sticky smiles suggestion???