Staples.com 2 cases of HammerMill Copy Paper for $8 or so AfterRebate/Coupon

Stowasser

www.Staples.com

product code 122374-QJ for item number and add 2 cases.

Add a filler item to get the total over $50. All orders over $50 ship for free. (don't forget this, I added push pins since I needed them but can be anything more than 2 cents LOL)

At checkout, apply promo code 47617 to take $10 off.

Go to stapleseasyrebates.com to submit the rebate.

Subtotal = $49.98

Coupon = -$10

Rebate = -$32 (2 $16 Prepaid Visa cards)

Total after coupon/rebate = $7.98

Note: this also qualifies for $3.79 in rewards so definitely sign into your account or get a rewards card

http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/Staples/s0242042_sc7?$sku$

Edited by Stowasser

Price I see is $37.99 before rebate,

Reg: $45.99

Save: -$8.00

Now: $37.99

Rebate: -$16.00

Price after rebate: $21.99

How are you getting it at $49.98 for two before rebates? Did the deal expire?

make sure you are putting 122374-QJ not just 122374, the products are the same but show different beginning prices, don't know why but you have to use the one with QJ

http://www.staples.com/HammerMill-Copy-Plus-Copy-Paper-8-1-2-x-11-Case/product_122374?storeId=10001&jspStoreDir=Staples&cmSearchKeyword=122374-QJ&fromUrl=home&langId=-1&catalogId=10051&cmArea=SEARCH&ddkey=StaplesSearch

Great deal!

two boxes of paper - $49.98

two 50 sheets HP photo paper $19.98

Coupon 1 - 47617 -$10.00 (on copy paper)

Coupon 2 - 88050 - $9.99 (on photo paper)

Tax: $3.37

Total $53.34

Rebates: $32.00 (2 $16.00 rebates)

Final Total Charge $21.34

This calculates at $9.99 for the 100 sheets of paper; $3.37 in tax; and $11.35 for the two boxes of paper ($5.675 per box)

Thanks for posting OP. I only got one case of paper, because I don't know what I would do with two. lol I had it shipped to the store so there is no delivery fee, and the store is close to me. Also, I chose to have the rebate sent to me by check instead of prepaid Visa card. I would rather get a check to deposit than try to mess with spending exactly $16 somewhere. Besides, I can spend that $16 on my regular card and get rewards! :D

make sure you are putting 122374-QJ not just 122374, the products are the same but show different beginning prices, don't know why but you have to use the one with QJ

http://www.staples.com/HammerMill-Copy-Plus-Copy-Paper-8-1-2-x-11-Case/product_122374?storeId=10001&jspStoreDir=Staples&cmSearchKeyword=122374-QJ&fromUrl=home&langId=-1&catalogId=10051&cmArea=SEARCH&ddkey=StaplesSearch

Tried with QJ and still get the $37.99 price. What am I doing wrong?

Tried with QJ and still get the $37.99 price. What am I doing wrong?

just looked it up again and don't see any of the discounts offered just a couple of days ago, you may have to look up the rebate that was being offered, don't know when that expires

Edited by Stowasser

Thanks for posting OP. I only got one case of paper, because I don't know what I would do with two. lol I had it shipped to the store so there is no delivery fee, and the store is close to me. Also, I chose to have the rebate sent to me by check instead of prepaid Visa card. I would rather get a check to deposit than try to mess with spending exactly $16 somewhere. Besides, I can spend that $16 on my regular card and get rewards! :D

How do you select check instead of the prepaid Visa card?

After entering the address to send the card or retrieving your information if you've submitted before, even though you click Submit another confirmation screen comes up before you actually submit the rebate. It shows the credit card but there is a link next to it that says "Show me my other options". I just did that and requested a check. Didn't know that before so thanks for the tip mysschevous! Thanks also to OP! I was ordering something else and added this offer to my cart.