looking for skechers under $99

wow...I was coming here to ask about those shoes! I just saw an ad in this month's Health magazine. I shopped them on amazon and they are still $99 there.

How do i get a 30% off Kihls coupon? I don't have a Kohls charge.

thats what i'm wondering?

I got mine from Zappos. The ones I got were the ones in all the ads and they were 104.00 with free shipping. www.zappos.com is the website you might find some cheaper if your not able to get the coupons. I love mine. Hope you enjoy yours too!

thanks i got a $2 off my next purchase too i might try these

If you try them, please post if you like them. I would like a pair of these, but can't afford the real ones right now. Hopefully the Payless ones are almost as good as the real thing.

i did get them and i have had them on for 3 hours now and walking a lot. my lower back cracked a few times i can feel it going to its normal placewhere it should be i do feel it in my calves. i like them. and you're right you vcan't really tell the difference they look almost the same and i figure i can get 3 pairs for the price of one plus everytime i get thesde you get a $2 off coupon ion your receipt

i did get them and i have had them on for 3 hours now and walking a lot. my lower back cracked a few times i can feel it going to its normal placewhere it should be i do feel it in my calves. i like them. and you're right you vcan't really tell the difference they look almost the same and i figure i can get 3 pairs for the price of one plus everytime i get thesde you get a $2 off coupon ion your receipt

I'm getting a pair...especially since they have BOGO going on now. Thanks for posting. :)

I haven't seen the latest payless commercial. So you can use the bogo with these shoes?

i haven't seen the commercial either but i bet you could. i looked online and it doesn't say BOGO maybe it starts in different states at different times

You can also buy online at payless.com and use coupon code 32219 before April 4 for 20% (up to $8 for the $40 shoes) off your purchase. Have it shipped free to your local store instead of shipping to your house.

my wife gets hers this way and if she doesn't like them, then she returns in store since they delivered there anyway.