Alli 60mg Starter Pack (60 Capsules), Weight Loss - $25 (Was $49) @ Walmart.com

noehlp

Alli 60mg Starter Pack (60 Capsules)

Now $25 Was $49

Shipping is only $0.97

Alli Starter Pack:

• Orlistat, 60mg: includes 60 orlistat capsules
  • Shuttle: this carrying case makes it easy to keep doses of alli with you
  • Welcome Guide: introduction to the alli program. Everything you need to work with alli and 6 steps to a quick start
  • Read Me First Guide: a quick introduction to successful weight loss with the alli program. Topics include: changing behavior, eating right, getting active, and writing it down
  • Companion Guide: offers an overview of the alli program, covering goal setting, dosage and use, basic diet guidelines and more
  • Healthy Eating Guide: gives practical suggestions for healthy eating with the alli program, including menu planning, shopping, preparing meals and eating out
  • Calorie & Fat Counter: helps make the right food choices - whether at home or at a restaurant. Features a calorie counter, fat counter and food exchanges
  • Daily Journal: makes it easy to record meals - a habit linked to successful weight loss
  • Quick Facts: pocket-sized cards with tips to help you stay on track

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/35/31/00/46/0035310046700_215X215.jpg

I found an Alli cookbook on amazon and also sold by and shipped from Amazon Alli 120 ct Alli Weight-Loss Aid, Orlistat 60mg Capsules, 120-Count Refill Pack

($69.99) $43.53

Get it by Monday, Feb. 15 if you order in the next 17 hours and choose one-day shipping.

Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Weight-Loss-Orlistat-Capsules-120-Count-Refill/dp/B000OWLNBY/ref=sr_1_95?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1266030065&sr=1-95

I have lost another 3 pounds since my last post, so THANK YOU SO MUCH to the OP for posting this and getting me to try it out!

I found an Alli cookbook on amazon and also sold by and shipped from Amazon Alli 120 ct Alli Weight-Loss Aid, Orlistat 60mg Capsules, 120-Count Refill Pack

($69.99) $43.53

Get it by Monday, Feb. 15 if you order in the next 17 hours and choose one-day shipping.

Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Weight-Loss-Orlistat-Capsules-120-Count-Refill/dp/B000OWLNBY/ref=sr_1_95?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1266030065&sr=1-95

I have lost another 3 pounds since my last post, so THANK YOU SO MUCH to th!

I got the cookbook @ the Dollar Tree for a buck :D

Anyone taking this experience any side effects, especially "digestive upset" ? I've wanted to try it, but would hate to be losing weight because I'm running to the potty! :shock:

Alli didn't work for me because it did not have the digestive side effects with me but I am guessing everyone is different.

• 2 weeks later...

Alli didn't work for me because it did not have the digestive side effects with me but I am guessing everyone is different.

me too it was horrible and was low fat everything and was watching what I ate, and only took it for 2 days and that was ENUFF!!!