WALGREEN'S Deal Discussion - FEB'10

dantegirl

What are RR?

RR is short for register rewards. Walgreens will offer these register rewards if you buy a certain quantity or dollar amount of specified products (you can find them listed in the weekly circular). These register rewards can be used like cash on your next purchase. However, you have to be careful with register rewards. They usually expire 2 weeks from the issue date.

Things to Remember……

At most stores, you are only able to use one register reward coupon per transaction.

Another hang up with RR, is say you make a purchase, and use your RR to pay for the item(s), and the item(s) you purchase are part of a RR deal... your new RR will not print out.

Your pretax total must be more or equal to your RR amount in order for you to redeem RR.

RR count as manufacturer coupons as far as the register is concerned, and you are only allowed to use as many man. Q's as you have items. However, you can use a man. Q, store Q, and pay with a register reward - just make sure you have a filler item. Recently it has been noted that if you use your RR first, you don't need a filler item....YMMV.

If you don't get your RR, contact the Catalina company...

- Phone: 1-888-8coupon, option 3

- Online HERE

What is the Easy Saver Catalog?

The Easy Saver Catalog lists all the monthly Walgreens deals with coupons and rebate information for the products listed in the catalog. This catalog is available in the front of the store by the weekly sales ads or can be found on-line.

You can mail your rebates in or use the newly available on-line system here:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/rebateclub.jsp

• 10 months later...

can you explain what you mean by rolling please

It means that you can use the $3 RR that you get from buying Huggies to buy another huggies and you still get the $3 RR again. Normally, you can't use the $3 RR and expect to get another one back from the same deal (company). It won't print the 2nd time. But in the case of the Huggies, someone found out that it will print.

It means that you can use the $3 RR that you get from buying Huggies to buy another huggies and you still get the $3 RR again. Normally, you can't use the $3 RR and expect to get another one back from the same deal (company). It won't print the 2nd time. But in the case of the Huggies, someone found out that it will print.

Thank you this makes better sense than the one in my head where they had huggies diapers rolling down the street. I like your rolling better LOL

TODAY (Friday, Feb. 12) ONLY http://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/ff021210.jsp?ban=flh1_h_dts

15% off everything and 20% off Wags brand stuff. Friends and family sale.

Just got back from using mine. Got 40 bucks worth of stuff for 16.

They took the 15 and 20% off BEFORE Wag and Man. coupons! I was really surprised. I had a manQ for everything I bought, too.

Also got the free 8X10 collage print. You must order that one TODAY to get if for FREE.

Code is: VDAY

This week Kotex products (14 - 24 count) are on sale 2 for $6. There is a $3 RR when you buy these and a $2 coupon on Coupons.com. This means you end up getting them 2/$1.00. How can you beat that.

Granted, I'm posting this quite late and it ends tomorrow night, but maybe it'll help someone!

• 1 month later...
I'm not officially "boycotting" but I've only been there 1 time in the past 2 months and was unhappy after. Target & Walmart both have $4 generics but I sent prescription to Wag since they have drive thru. $10 for my med that would have cost $4 elsewhere! And I'm tired of loosing RR due to the 2 week thing and their ads haven't been that good. I still have plenty of toothpaste & toothbrushes from CVS.