Looking for a Polka Dot comforter set

A couple weeks ago someone posted a beautiful polka dot comforter in blues/browns. My DD11 loved it. We are in the process of redoing her room and getting her a new bedroom set and at the time we did not know whether she was getting a twin bed or a full bed. Last nite she found her bedroom set and is getting a full size.

This the one she is getting

http://www.raymourflanigan.com/catalog/details.asp?ID=100391

http://raymourflanigan6.richfx.com.edgesuite.net/image/media/LEAI506008463__RS1/DisplayImage.jpg

If anyone remembers the post could you please give me the link. I dont even know if it was a limited time only. I have been searching thru all the posts with comforter sets etc but cannot find it. I would really like to find it she really loved it but we did not know what size.

If not if anyone could find comforter set (with pillows if possible) in the colors of blue/brown or similar I would really appreciate it. I am so overwhelmed by all the choices out there.

Thanks so much.

Oy! I think I may have found the thread you are talking about, after lots of searching.

This thread: HERE

- either the 2nd or the 9th one posted?

Is that it? Btw, links aren't working, but I'm looking on that site

I'm kind of guessing, but I think it was the 2nd one, and if so, it's not on their site anymore :(

Here's the 2nd one:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/tc-photos/10084/product/standard/47816.jpg

Let me do a little more looking

Edited by noehlp

THAT'S IT PATTY!!!!!!!! Thank you so much. I am going on the site right now. I thought I had imagined it, but DD said "no Mom Gottaadeal has it" lol

No, it's all gone! I just browsed all the bed in a bags, regular and clearance, and kids, and it's not on there. :(

But I'm gonna hunt some more.

Okay, I'm searching specifically for that bed set, fwiw.

4 Kid's Bedding: HERE

Item # AL868882

In stock for FULL size :) the price is $69.99

That is the only online store that I could find that carried that bed set. I also was not able to find any coupon codes. :(

Hth

--------------------------------------

Now if you don't want to go with that store, here's some other bed sets with similar color tones (at various retailers, let me know which she picks, and I can hunt down coupon codes):

Astor Place Total Bed Set

Item #: 1593-87048-1186

Full Size for $79.99

Save 30% Off with Code: BHZRPKG30 (more codes in GD's coupon database)

Each set Includes: polyfilled comforter, bedskirt , 2 std. shams (1 with twin, 2 king with king), 1 16" square pillow, 1 12"x24" breakfast pillow, 4-pc. sheet set (twin is 3-pc. set).

http://media.redcatsusa.com/is/image/brylanehome/mm/1593_87048_mm_0989.jpg?wid=275&hei=275&qlt=95&op_sharpen=1

----------------------------

Sequel Total Bed Set

Item # 1593-85133-1274

$49.99 (reg $71.99)

Save 30% Off with Code: BHZRPKG30 (more codes in GD's coupon database)

Includes comforter, bedskirt, 2 standard shams (1 with twin, 2 king with king), sheet set with 1 flat, 1 fitted sheet and 2 standard cases (1 with twin, 2 king with king).

http://media.redcatsusa.com/is/image/brylanehome/mm/1593_85133_mm_0968.jpg?wid=275&hei=275&qlt=95&op_sharpen=1

----------------------------------------

Daphne Bed in a Bag

- it's late, this might be blue/teal with black or brown, i can't tell which of the later

Full sz - $59.99 Was $119.99

Save 15% on Any Purchase Code; PCNEWYJC Ends: 2/1/10

Free Shipping on $49 Purchase Code: REDECOR8 Ends: 2/2/10

Bed-in-a-Bag set includes: no pillow, but can be bought separately

* comforter that reverses from print to solid

* pillow sham(s)

* coordinating 200 thread-count sheet set with fitted sheet, flat sheet, and pillowcase(s)

* bedskirt with 14" drop that fits footboard and coordinates with both sides of comforter

http://zoom.jcpenney.com//is/image/0900631b814c692aM.tif?op_usm=1.5,.8,0,0&resmode=sharp&icc=A98&wid=350&hei=350

-----------------------------------

The Big One Barclay Bedding Set

Full $69.99 was $119.99

Check out the Kohls coupon code thread

http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/c13469?wid=230&hei=230&op_sharpen=1

Edited by noehlp

Thank you so much Patty. I will ask her when she comes home from school. Once she picks it I guess we have to go look at paint. DH is not happy her room was just painted when be built the house 2 1/2 years ago and he says the paint is fine lol. She tells his yes it is fine just the wrong color. They are having some arguments the 2 of them.

Patty, I like the other comforter sets better than the original. They are all so cute!

Lol, ya I hear ya. My favorite one of the others' I posted, by FAR is this one: Astor Place Total Bed Set.

But I do have to say, I think RacerFan's daughter has great taste! I liked her original one too!

Lol, ya I hear ya. My favorite one of the others' I posted, by FAR is this one: Astor Place Total Bed Set.

But I do have to say, I think RacerFan's daughter has great taste! I liked her original one too!

I like the Astor Place one also. I am thinking of that for my room is she does not pick that one.

Well it looks like we will be getting the Daphne. She loves the other one too but saw that she can get the curtains, and more throw pillows which she says "she has to have" since her bed will also be a lounge area to watch tv. No she is saying she wants the area rug also. SHe has a frost carpet in her room so throwing an area rug on top will be fine. Once we order it I will have something to take to match up with paints.

I told her this is it. She better make sure she loves it because it will be with her until she gets married lol

Thanks Patty for finding this and the coupons. The 15% did not work so I am going into the store since I got a coupon there and will see if they have it in stock so she can see it in person to make sure that is her final choice.

No problem! Glad I could help.

Btw, here's another code that DOES work, I just tried it

Save 15% on your purchase (dont' know if theres a limit, but did work for the Daphne, tho I didn't fully place an order)

Code: SUR10FEB

Ends: ????

Free Shipping on $49

Code: NEW4NEST or code: REDECOR8

Ends: Feb 2, 2010

Well it looks like we will be getting the Daphne. She loves the other one too but saw that she can get the curtains, and more throw pillows which she says "she has to have" since her bed will also be a lounge area to watch tv. No she is saying she wants the area rug also. SHe has a frost carpet in her room so throwing an area rug on top will be fine. Once we order it I will have something to take to match up with paints.

I told her this is it. She better make sure she loves it because it will be with her until she gets married lol

Thanks Patty for finding this and the coupons. The 15% did not work so I am going into the store since I got a coupon there and will see if they have it in stock so she can see it in person to make sure that is her final choice.