Disney Movie Rewards Free Points

amberj365

• 2 weeks later...

Two codes for bonus points for a total of 100 extra points:

M1D178FNLP34

You will earn 50 bonus points the NEXT time you enter a Magic Code for an eligible Disney Blu-ray, DVD, or CD. Offer expires: 6/15/2012 (HURRY!)

M1D179FJ391K

You will earn 50 bonus points the NEXT time you enter a Magic Code for an eligible Disney Blu-ray, DVD, or CD. Offer expires: 7/1/2012

Enter the first one (it expires tomorrow) and then a code for a movie. Then repeat.

Thanks. I just happened to have 2 Disney movie codes to enter!

I did too, so thanks from me as well!

I always keep a couple of codes on hand 'for just such an emergency.' (Anyone know who says that part in quotes? There is actually a little before it, but it doesn't work well with the sentence, lol)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I was right I did happen to have 2 of the Lion King movies put away, so I got 2 free passes, works out great as my DD birthday is Sunday and we were planning on taking her to see it while I stayed home to setup for her party. thats $20 i can put back into my pocket now.

• 3 weeks later...

code M1D1787VSB43

50 BONUS reward points

Just a warning: That last code is only good through 10/1 and then only if you input another code from a DVD.

thanks worked perfect for me, had my avengers code to enter still, i try to keep codes to the side until something special comes along

Here is 25 points FREE- million

"We broke a million Facebook fans! Thanks for being such a great group of Disney fans, and for helping build such a great online community. LIKE this post if you're a proud member of Disney Movie Rewards!

Just a little token of thanks (Code expires 10/1/2012)." from their Facebook page.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Time for the ABCFamily 25 Days of Christmas rewards. Go to their site everyday and click on the rewards advertisement to get 5 pts. Ont the weekends you only have to go once and get 10 points for both days. Here is the link:

ABCFamily

http://cdn.beta.abcfamily.com/service/image/index/id/ffc610c7-d421-4570-949b-f0dbe013fec4/dim/300x225.jpg

If you don't go to the site, you can just enter this code:

25DOCBMR8121

Time for the ABCFamily 25 Days of Christmas rewards. Go to their site everyday and click on the rewards advertisement to get 5 pts. Ont the weekends you only have to go once and get 10 points for both days. Here is the link:

ABCFamily

http://cdn.beta.abcfamily.com/service/image/index/id/ffc610c7-d421-4570-949b-f0dbe013fec4/dim/300x225.jpg

If you don't go to the site, you can just enter this code:

25DOCBMR8121

thanks

I just entered the code and it have me 10 points. Is it registering my points for tomorrow and Sunday already?

Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah, the code was for Dec 1-2. You won't have to go to the ABCFamily's site until Monday Dec 3. Then you can go and click on the reward (similar to the picture of the dog; it could change to something else) and get your points. Or if someone posts the code for that day (like the one above) you can enter that on the DMR page instead. On the weekend you only have to go to the site one time and you will get 10 points (5 for each day). hope that explains it without me sounding like an idiot, lol.

TY...Didn't sound like an idiot at all :) Any idea what time it changes? I'm on the west coast and checked all morning long until after noon (3PM EST) and it still said Dec. 3. When I came home around 7PM it had changed to Dec. 4 on it's own (without reloading the site). I thought that was kind of late.