Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Found a few Nintendo DS games and a Wii game 75% off today

###Nintendo DS Pokemon "Explorers of Darkness" $8.74 207020456

###Nintendo DS Pokemon "Explorers of Time" $8.74 207020455

###Nintendo Wii Planet 51 $12.48 207260522

Pair of Carters "just one year" pj's $2.98 217027985

Did anyone see if large baby items went 75%? I couldn't wait around for the lady to get to the items....

Today I got a Kodak 12.2MP 3x zoom digital camera 47.xx. It was marked 65% off and then cashier gave me an extra 10% since it was the display. At this store the displays are kept in a glass case so I figured it could not be too banged up. So excited! I have been keeping an eye on these since my boys broke mine a couple of months ago.

I managed to find the last set of those doll shoes that everyone else got so I am very happy about that. It was marked at 30% off so I left it and then remembered that sometimes they don't mark them down so I went back the next day and luckily they were still there. Also got the only 2 My Little Pony sets.

The colorful summer dishes were 75% off too. I got a lot of cute striped plastic dishes for less than $0.50 each, plus a couple of the kid ones with dividers for less than $0.75.

I was so annoyed by one of the cashier last night. I found a pack n' play and it scanned 'item not found'. I told him it should be 75% off the original when it usually doesn't scan. He refuse to and called the manager. The manager came over and told yes, looks like I'll be getting a good deal!! I was suposed to get it for about $25 (orginally $100), but she said she will only sell it to me at the "last" price sold, which was around $50. Needless to say, I didn't buy it.

I was so annoyed by one of the cashier last night. I found a pack n' play and it scanned 'item not found'. I told him it should be 75% off the original when it usually doesn't scan. He refuse to and called the manager. The manager came over and told yes, looks like I'll be getting a good deal!! I was suposed to get it for about $25 (orginally $100), but she said she will only sell it to me at the "last" price sold, which was around $50. Needless to say, I didn't buy it.

It is annoying, but they are not under any obligation to sell it at all when it is INF. In fact they are SUPPOSED to refuse to sell it to you at all. I have gone round and round with managers and the 800 number, and that is their official policy. In fact, for toys & baby items in particular they aren't supposed to sell them because they could be recalled items leaving them liable if there is a problem. If an item is INF you just have to pick the cashier you think you have have the best chance with and hope for the best.

Did anyone see if large baby items went 75%? I couldn't wait around for the lady to get to the items....

Gave in and bought this the ther day for 50%, will they price adjust my receipt if they went 75% at my store? Annoyed at myself:no:

Gave in and bought this the ther day for 50%, will they price adjust my receipt if they went 75% at my store? Annoyed at myself:no:

Where are you in Michigan? The Center Rd location in Flint had atleast 10 Pokemon and 2 Wii games on an endcap at the 75% price

Big baby items STILL at 50% at my store. Saw a Pack n play, eddie bauer high chair, etc for 50% off. Has been for about 3 weeks now. They were beeping around in the kids section so not sure if they were doing more today or not but I couldnt' hang out to find out.......Did see they are marked down a radio flyer skateboard scooter thing, the spiderman trike and tinkerbell trike (that someone had posted some time ago about getting them for 9.xx) They were only marked down 30% off so far but it's something to watch. Our giant bonzai slide thingy was still full price. Did find a few toys marked down 75 but tags didnt' say so......

Was so happy with my trip to Target today. Got some not so good news at the drs. today, so my solution was to do some serious retail therapy! Spent almost 3 hours shopping. I must say it def. helped.:yup:

Everything I got was 75% off:

### hello kitty fortune cookie maker $5.xx

### 2 different Chixos sets $3.74

### 2 waterguns $2.xx

### Dora fashion pack tennis $3.xx

### dora dj pack (has plastic turntable, boom box, headphones, etc.) $3.xx

### pair of sandals that had already been salvaged but they let me have for $3.74

### 2 different pair of mossimo dressy capri's $5.48

### 2 merona sleeveless dresses (1 purple & 1 raspberry color) $9.98

### 2 pair C9 shorts $3.xx

### merona mens board shorts $3.78

### 3 really soft mens t-shirts $2.48

My husband is probally going to kill me b/c we really didn't need any of this, but I can not resist 75% off!!

Was so happy with my trip to Target today. Got some not so good news at the drs. today, so my solution was to do some serious retail therapy! Spent almost 3 hours shopping. I must say it def. helped.:yup:

My husband is probally going to kill me b/c we really didn't need any of this, but I can not resist 75% off!!

I'm sorry you got "not so good" news at the drs. I hope it is nothing too serious that cannot be fixed. Glad retail therapy helped a bit!

Anyone know if camping stuff ever goes on clearance? We are looking to increase our camping "stash" but since hunting is so big in this area, I doubt that stuff ever goes on clearance...I did manage to pick up some air mattresses on clearance last year at 50% off, and not that they have a ton of camping supplies, but anything I can get on clearance would be a good deal!

Anyone know if camping stuff ever goes on clearance? We are looking to increase our camping "stash" but since hunting is so big in this area, I doubt that stuff ever goes on clearance...I did manage to pick up some air mattresses on clearance last year at 50% off, and not that they have a ton of camping supplies, but anything I can get on clearance would be a good deal!

camping usually goes with sporting goods here in the latter part of Jan-first part of Feb

Garden center clearance in Orange Park (near Jacksonville Fl) started. Signs went up that Garden center was closing and selected items were clearanced. Right now 30%. Just inside of teh garden center where they use to store the patio furniture and grills is school and a full aisle of outdoor folding chairs, small side tables and weed and feed, rose and garden food (small stuff) hoses and gloves....so I guess that willl be the extent of it right there when the store remodels.

Garden center clearance in Orange Park (near Jacksonville Fl) started. Signs went up that Garden center was closing and selected items were clearanced. Right now 30%. Just inside of teh garden center where they use to store the patio furniture and grills is school and a full aisle of outdoor folding chairs, small side tables and weed and feed, rose and garden food (small stuff) hoses and gloves....so I guess that willl be the extent of it right there when the store remodels.

Was this the one on Wells Rd?

sporting isn't tll jan/ early feb? Are the roller blades considered sporting goods or camping?

Historically it has always run the week or two after toys, so it should be now. But I haven't seen any markdowns. But our stores are all torn up for the remodel, so it is harder to say. They usually do 2 major clearances for every department every year.

Yup. All the stores with garden centers have signs out that state Final Clearance will end September 30. They are starting with just some of the decorative stuff at 30% now.

I see there is a target clearcnce inventory website which tells you if an item is in stock. On that site they have the most recently searched items. Is there a way to check the prices on some of these items? Most of the targets around me still have some of these items.

Not without calling each store.......and that website isn't always dependable either. It can say something is in stock and then you go and they have none and haven't had any in months. And the pricing seems to always vary from store to store depending on location and the on-hand stock of each item. One store may have something marked only 30% off while others have the same item 50% or 75% off or not even on clearance at all.......