Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Atlantis is new stuff, not clearance. There are some clearance Power Miners (small sets), Agents, Star Wars and the large Indiana Jones from the last movie (the one that was $50 on BF). Also some small Pirates sets, and Lego City with the orange Truck & helicopter.

My stores must be picked clean - every Lego set I've found has a price on the shelf. Even though they are new, the Atlantis sets are clearanced at one of my Targets already (30% last I checked).

Woohoo! It seems it was my lucky day. I found these Legos all 50% off. I had one of the markdown team scan a couple for me and she said they were salvage but wished me luck at the register. They were still ringing 50% off. So, I guess they DID salvage most of them without dropping lower.

### Legos Star Wars Torrent - $27.98

### Legos Pirates Loot Island - $9.98

### Legos Space Police Gold Heist - $9.98

### Legos Indiana Jones Temple of Doom - $44.98

Edited by Gator Pam

My stores must be picked clean - every Lego set I've found has a price on the shelf. Even though they are new, the Atlantis sets are clearanced at one of my Targets already (30% last I checked).

Mine had been. I found the ones today at the 2 Pasadena stores, and they weren't there before. I think the Temple of Doom was a new markdown.

Does anyone have the number fot the double stroller?

If you are writing about the Graco double stroller that

###030090128 I got it for 50% off 69.98

###030091748 - graco glider travel system 50% off -89.98

My Target also had a nice

###Graco high back booster seat 50% off 28.98 030091628

I am surprised these were there since people buy the big baby stuff at 30% around by me.

Edited by Gator Pam

Found this in the camping section:

### 085 05 0017 Stanley 12-in-1 Multi tool $3.24 (75% off)

It was marked 30% off but scanned 75% off. Not as nice as the Gerber one I scored last year but it will do for the emergency kit. Also:

### Various Yankee Candles 75% off (reed diffusers, jar candles, votives; mostly holiday)

Today I bought the following items for my first baby girl due in July:

###Graco stroller/ car seat combo pink, gray, maroon (50% paid $92.00) Last one!

###Girls Circo baby comforter pink and purple (75% paid $5.48)

###Girls crib dust ruffle pink and white stripes (75% paid $4.24)

###First years easy wrap swaddler (75% paid $2.58)

###Girls Circo extra soft baby blanket (75% paid $2.48)

I also used an extra 10% Target Rewards discount card to save even more!:D

Today I bought the following items for my first baby girl due in July:

###Graco stroller/ car seat combo pink, gray, maroon (50% paid $92.00) Last one!

###Girls Circo baby comforter pink and purple (75% paid $5.48)

###Girls crib dust ruffle pink and white stripes (75% paid $4.24)

###First years easy wrap swaddler (75% paid $2.58)

###Girls Circo extra soft baby blanket (75% paid $2.48)

I also used an extra 10% Target Rewards discount card to save even more!:D

That's awesome. I have 2 little boys but just recently became addicted to all this clearance shopping stuff. Definitely wish I would have found this site before I had them! I'm obsessed though now! lol..

I know this is a long shot, but if anybody has a Circo remote control puppy dog that they don't need, I would be willing to buy it from you. It was in a blue box and had a bone shaped remote control attached by a cord to the dog. It barks and walks. Original price was $14.99 I think. I got 1 for my DD (ours never even made it to clearance), but now she wants a "sister" for her puppy and they are long gone. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. PM if you have one I could buy. Thanks!

Has any one been lucky enough to catch the big baby items at 75% in past years? I bought the Stroller/Car seat combo at 50% which is a great deal but I am just wondering if I should have waited for 75%.

Hardly ever! You really have to be there AS they are marking the stuff to get the price! I happened to be in a store one day right after they did the markdowns and they were putting all the stuff on a pallet to wheel back to the back and I grabbed a few things while they were out of sight and threw in my cart and ran like the wind! (it was a travel system-stroller carseat thingy) It was like 160 reg price and I got it for 40! So yeah, it's possible but not likely! If you have the time to stalk the stuff, you might get lucky but most of our stores mix up the days and times they mark down so it's very hard to catch them when they are doing it. Most stores seem to sell out of the big stuff at 50!

Hardly ever! You really have to be there AS they are marking the stuff to get the price! I happened to be in a store one day right after they did the markdowns and they were putting all the stuff on a pallet to wheel back to the back and I grabbed a few things while they were out of sight and threw in my cart and ran like the wind! (it was a travel system-stroller carseat thingy) It was like 160 reg price and I got it for 40! So yeah, it's possible but not likely! If you have the time to stalk the stuff, you might get lucky but most of our stores mix up the days and times they mark down so it's very hard to catch them when they are doing it. Most stores seem to sell out of the big stuff at 50!

Thanks for the info 1angelnhvn. I have been PP for a long time, but I never had a need for any baby stuff until now and now I really notice how expensive some of that stuff is!!!!:eyepoppin I will have to start keeping an eye out now!!!

Has any one been lucky enough to catch the big baby items at 75% in past years? I bought the Stroller/Car seat combo at 50% which is a great deal but I am just wondering if I should have waited for 75%.

I found a Britax carseat one year...I have a feeling that was a bit of "freakish" good luck though and it was also back during the years of much better clearance shopping at Target. I don't look down the baby aisle anymore, so I'm not even sure they still carry Britax??

That's awesome. I have 2 little boys but just recently became addicted to all this clearance shopping stuff. Definitely wish I would have found this site before I had them! I'm obsessed though now! lol..

Thanks! I have 3 boys also, I too am obsessed with this site and shopping at Target!

I found a Britax carseat one year...I have a feeling that was a bit of "freakish" good luck though and it was also back during the years of much better clearance shopping at Target. I don't look down the baby aisle anymore, so I'm not even sure they still carry Britax??

yes, they still carry Britax but only 1 or 2 models in store (more online). For those of you expecting your 1st child, Britax Marathon is the way to go. Very good reviews and the carseat inspector here said better than other carseats. I saw one (brown color I think) for 30% last week.

yes, they still carry Britax but only 1 or 2 models in store (more online). For those of you expecting your 1st child, Britax Marathon is the way to go. Very good reviews and the carseat inspector here said better than other carseats. I saw one (brown color I think) for 30% last week.

I have never found any large baby items for 75% off at Target. However, I did get the Britax Marathon for 50% online (target) in Dec. I jumped on that one as I was stalking the stores over and over last July's baby clearance for my then 7 month old and came home empty each time. We just put her in it for the first time this past Sunday. She's a little peanut in a big throne. LOL :D

I'm off to check out the baby clearance. Although I'm sure I'll come home empty handed cause the baby section is only 3 (1/2 sized) aisles. But I can't resist to check.

Today the camping stuff went to 75% at my Target. Got a tent, sleeping bags, Spiderman rollerskates, Star Wars Command Center and Spongebob Bowling too. At another store I found them marking down Star Wars Tie Fighters, Star Wars figures, GI Joe sets and Transformers toys 75%! I am surprised they are still marking down more toys!

Has anyone seen the Rod Hockey table at 75% off? I'm also interested in the golf clubs of other sporting goods. I'm trying to find raffle items for a fundraiser. Thanks

I saw Golfclubs today for 75% off. Not sure about the Hockey table though.

I have found a Britax infant carseat and a Sit N Stand Stroller (2 actually, but they were different). The carseat was the July before last and the Strollers were last January. I also found Skip Hop Due diaper bags this past July and this past January, and surprisingly every bit of this was found later in the afternoon. Oh, and Monday I found 2 Baby Bjorn carriers at 5pm. The diaper bags and the Bjorns aren't "big", but they are rather expensive. Oh yea I found a $100 baby monitor in July for $25.

Today the camping stuff went to 75% at my Target. Got a tent, sleeping bags, Spiderman rollerskates, Star Wars Command Center and Spongebob Bowling too. At another store I found them marking down Star Wars Tie Fighters, Star Wars figures, GI Joe sets and Transformers toys 75%! I am surprised they are still marking down more toys!

ooooohhh.. so maybe other stores will mark down tomorrow or Friday?? We have camping stuff and star wars toys that are 30-50% off as of today. Thanks for the info!

Finding baby items at 75% is very difficult. I bought all these today @Target:

###Graco Sweetpeace Newborn Soothing Center - $84.98 ( 50%)

###Cosco Stroller - $8.74 (75%)

###Fisher Price Precious Planet Activity Gym - $9.98 ( 75%)

###Philips Avent Microwave Bottle Steriliser - $7.74 (75%)

###Kolcrafts bassinet - $45 (50%)

###Boppy Newborn Lounger -$9.xx (75%)

###Classic Pooh Bottles - $1.54 (75%)

###Classic Pooh Diager bag - $7.xx (75%)

###Classic Pooh Crib Bedding Set - %17.xx ( 75%)

###Bright Starts Pink Car seat Toy - $3.27 ( 75%)

###Eddie bauer rocking basinet was also at 50% today.

Edited by Gator Pam