Super Mario Bros for WIi @ Amazon 39.99 right now

keycrew

Thanks... It funny. I went to Best Buy yesterday and played this game there with my kids. My husband wanted to buy it but there were out. I just ordered one. Their bday is next month but I dont think I can wait until then to play it. ;)

Mario Bros games never goes on sale....got it for $32.01 great find!! ;)

Items: $39.99

Shipping & Handling: $4.49

Promotion Applied: -$7.98

Super Saver Discount: -$4.49

Promotion Applied: -$0.00

Reward Applied: -$0.00

Total Before Tax: $32.01

Estimated Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $32.01

I did the same thing. I won one of those $50.00 cards the other day from gottadeal and I had about $9.00 left on it. I used it on this game. So it came out to be $31.

angelic680 is there another code or sale that I missed somewhere for it to be cheaper? Mine was 39.99? TIA

I have waited for it to go on a "better sale" and now I have money and it is on sale and now they don't have them................ I just bought it from Amazon but it is not shipping till Jan 6th. :yuck: So I have to wait :yuck: BB is out of them too.

Have Walmart, or Target, price match the Best Buy ad ;)

gatorba8 ~ I had some $ left from a gift card that I won from gottadeal too

Wanted to get this for the girls but did not want to pay that price....but now that you are saying it is not that good...might just wait??

its only my opinion but i think the game totally sucks we already resold ours after playing with it for a very short time. I was so excited to get this game i couldnt wait i read hundreds of reviews all the reviews are amazing everywhere i read them, so it was a HUGE disappointment. Its so hard to tell what character you are your jumping on top of each other killing each other left and right. Ive talked to a few people who agree it was way overrated but again everyone has their own opinion this is just mine!!

We just beat the game tonight and IMO it was worth every stinking penny we paid for it and we paid full price, I stuck this in my cart in case it goes back down so I can buy it for SMIL's house.

I think its for ALL ages. In my house we've played single player and multiplayer our ages are old, older, 11,8 and 6. If the child is video game saavy it is simple to pick up.

We also play multiplayer WITH each other and my all time FAVORITE multiplayer "I am going to eat you with yoshi and throw you at a turtle/against each other mode."

I WON'T tell you how it ends cause you need that suprise on your own but I will say if you played mario as a kid....don't forget some of the tricks from the first round of games ;) Some of the old tricks still work and if something looks familiar it is probally done that way on purpose....;)

We still love our game and even after conquering it I can not wait to play it for awhile with Dh and the kiddos again tomorrow!

Hi All,

Absolutely love this game and I was a teenager when the original Mario Bros for Nintendo (NES) first came out. No, it's not the same....never expected it to be....but it awesome....memories of yesterday along with new and exciting features.

Don't hesitate!

Michelle