Old Navy In-Store, Dec 26, One Day Wonder Sale, $10 Children Jeans & $15 Adult Jeans

noehlp

* Update at bottom of post

Rumored:

December 26

In-Store Only

Old Navy One Day Wonder Sale

Select Children & Baby Jeans - $10.00

Select Adult Jeans - $15.00

I wonder when Old Navy Weekly will put up the next set of coupons.

Old Navy Weekly - Coupon Discussion and Finds - thread

Old Navy Coupon Codes (for online shopping): HERE

UPDATE!

Can't use the link.

What I did just now:

• Go to: www.OldNavyWeekly.com
  • Open December 23rd's coupon
  • Click at the top, where it says 'Fab-u-lister'
  • It will bring up a coupon, which says 20% off your entire order, and it says expires December 24
  • BUTTTT!!!!! Print it! It prints with the expiration date of December 26. I promise!!!
Come on! That's 20% off the ENTIRE ORDER!!!! :eyepoppin
Edited by noehlp
update

I just got 2 50/100 from the site :D so Im good! Move the list from wesleys hand to the purse!

I wonder if you'd be able to use the 20% or 25% off entire order AND the $50 off $100 coupon same order???

If so, that'd be a swell deal!

Also, I can't find this coupon, but supposedly, today's the last day, but there's a 20% off Gift Card Purchase coupon. Might be able to ask a sales associate about this.

So you could go today, that is if old navy is still open, buy a gift card, let's say $100, you pay $80 for it.

Then use it on Dec 26, use your $50 off $100 coupon.

I think out of pocket would only be: $30 if I did my math figures right, lol.

Hmmm, I just called my Old Navy. they said they are open til 7 PM tonight.

They said that if you purchase an item AND a gift card, that they will take 15% off the item/s, not the gift card tho. If I get time in a bit, I'll do more hunting.

Okay, regarding the 20% off gift card coupon, I guess this is a Friends & Family coupon, that was given to employees, so maybe if you know someone that works there and can get you one today?

Just sharing info as i find it. :)

I wonder if you'd be able to use the 20% or 25% off entire order AND the $50 off $100 coupon same order???

If so, that'd be a swell deal!

Also, I can't find this coupon, but supposedly, today's the last day, but there's a 20% off Gift Card Purchase coupon. Might be able to ask a sales associate about this.

So you could go today, that is if old navy is still open, buy a gift card, let's say $100, you pay $80 for it.

Then use it on Dec 26, use your $50 off $100 coupon.

I think out of pocket would only be: $30 if I did my math figures right, lol.

I kept trying yesterday and it kept saying all gone once I entered my info. That was for all the coupons mentioned. Must be releasing so many at a time or something? I even tried on diff computers and still not giving it to me! :(

ETA: I just now tried it again and it finally worked! WIERD!!!!! Not I'm debating if I want to run back out or not! I've been going all day so not to thrilled at the thought! Hmmmmmmm

Edited by 1angelnhvn

I went to ON around 9.30am. There were only 3-4 other people in there. I shopped in peace :D

EVERYTHING WAS 60% OFF. :cheesy:

I got some great stuff for really good price. On top of that my 25% off coupon. I felt like I was stealing stuff from them :D

The rhinestone cardigans were like 11.80 each after 60% off.

Got lots of kids Jeans for 10 bucks each + 25% off which means 7.50 each :eyepoppin

I also got price adjustment on the things I bougt 2 weeks back. I got $45 back :eyepoppin

In all, I was one happy person. :D