baby clothes & stuff

mia girl

Anyone know where i can find good deals on babay clothes, no scratch mittens, hats - basically everythintg - i am due in 2 weeks and having a hard time finding things

any help would be appreciated

i have prime on amazon til 12/24 but everything i have seen is way overpriced

I love clearance racks! The first place I always look for things is in the clearance section. Almost every store has at least one at all times. Target is one of my favorites, but I am not sure what they have right now.

If you have a Familly Dollar near you check it out. They usually have really cute baby clothes at great prices. Many outfits are $4-$6.

If you have the energy to search, try a resale store or thrift shop. People tend to get waaaay more baby stuff than they need and sometimes only use them a few times - or not at all - before baby grows into the next size. You can get some great deals, but it can take some time to seach though all the stuff.

You may not have time to shop online since you're due in 2 wks.

I usually find good bargains on Children's Place by using the clearance section then adding the 15% off coupon they email or mail you. People on here are usually giving their codes away too if you need one.

Once upon a child is a great consignment shop to check out if you have one near you. I've bought tons of inexpensive, but really cute outfits for my son from Target, Old Navy and BabiesRUs. Walmart is a good place to buy the necessities like no scratch mittens, onesies, socks, etc.

Anyone know where i can find good deals on babay clothes, no scratch mittens, hats - basically everythintg - i am due in 2 weeks and having a hard time finding things

any help would be appreciated

i have prime on amazon til 12/24 but everything i have seen is way overpriced

I have TONS of baby stuff that's practically brand new that I'm trying to sell. It's a shame you don't live close lol. I have put ads on craigslist for lots of clothes (about 150 pieces) for $100 plus I threw in a bunch of other stuff (scratch mittens, hats, shoes, etc) and people are trying to tell me that it's too high of a price. I know it's a good price though and it's aggravating :yuck:

Also try Marshals, TJ Maxx and Ross. I always find great deals there for my Niece and Nephews.

I agree with Target too. I think they begin clearance out some baby items in January. Check the Target Perimeter Perusing Thread here on GottaDeal.They are very helpful and may be able to give you and idea when their Baby sale starts.

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=152124

Check out thrift stores in your area or even a more expensive part of town. My town is an expensive area and I routinely find brand new and like new baby items at the thrift stores.

Have fun and good luck!

Congratulations!