Digital Labs 7" Portable Digital LCD TV $44.99 @ Target.com

angelic680

debbha, how does the kohls one come with a 20$ gift card????? i bought it yesterday with no gift card!! I want my giftcard......whine whine whine!

Cash reward. Purchase this Digital Labs portable TV and follow the instructions on the rebate form to receive a $20 Visa® prepaid card. Offer valid on purchases made December 13, 2009 - January 3, 2010.

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/12.13.097inPortableTV20.pdf

:fluffy:

I love this site! I figured I would get one these for power outages went to Kohls picked one up like 70 before 20 dollar mail in visa card. the cashier asks me if i have a Kohls card I tell her no but I think my wife does. She checks on the system and she does so she tells me if i use it i also get to pick a "scratch off" card for possibly more discounts. I get an additional 30% off everything we buy until the 24th. So i end up paying 54 after taxes for the tv plus the 20 visa card 34 bucks! Thanks again gotta deal people.

Just called CS...and what a joke. Got some non-English speaking woman with an attitude. Oh well, I'd rather spend more money and have the item in hand at Kohls.

I refuse to buy from target.com EVER again. They screwed up my whole order from black friday. Blanket to wrong address, GPS was changed to a lower model and never recieved information that it would be. Customer service was a complete joke!

Just called CS...and what a joke. Got some non-English speaking woman with an attitude. Oh well, I'd rather spend more money and have the item in hand at Kohls.

we got ours at Kolhs also, with the 20 dollar visa mail in rebate. Plus, we got the Kolhs cash. Worked out to be a better deal for us. :D

we got ours at Kolhs also, with the 20 dollar visa mail in rebate. Plus, we got the Kolhs cash. Worked out to be a better deal for us. :D

Don't want to hijack the thread but since the OP is OOS, I got it at Kohls too. I had the 20% off so it was $55+tax - $20 rebate... I was so excited. Thanks GD'ers!!!

Don't want to hijack the thread but since the OP is OOS, I got it at Kohls too. I had the 20% off so it was $55+tax - $20 rebate... I was so excited. Thanks GD'ers!!!

When it comes to a better deal hijack away!! LoL :yup:

I also got mine the first time @ kohls I just felt bad some people missed out.....

I still have not revived it in the mail yet...I wonder whats taking so long.......:gdparanoid:

So did anyone hook it up, how is it?????

I just went back onto the Target site and ordered the Prism with the code (thanks for the code :D) Here us my invoice:

Estimated delivery: December 24, 2009

Qty. Item Price

1 Digital Prism 7" Portable Digital LCD TV; $59.99

Subtotal of Items: $59.99

Shipping & Handling: $7.09

Promotion Applied: -$6.00

Free Shipping: -$7.09

-----------

Total before tax: $53.99

Estimated Tax: $3.24

-----------

Total for this Order: $57.23

This is what I ordered:

Items Ordered Price

1 of: Digital Labs 7" Portable Digital LCD TV - Black (DT191SA) $49.99

- 1 item(s) Gift options: None

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item(s) Subtotal:

$49.99

Shipping:

$6.92

Promotion Applied:

-$5.00

Free Shipping:

-$6.92

-----

Total Before Tax:

$44.99

Sales Tax: $3.94

-----

Total for This Shipment: $48.93

The Digital Labs does not appear to be showing free shipping anymore but it was showing before.