SpongeBob Square Pants Npower Fusion 1GB Digital Media Player $99.99 NOW $19.99 w/FS @ Buy.com

magickallight

GREAT Price on this! :eyepoppin

buy.com has the SpongeBob Square Pants: Npower Fusion 1GB Digital Media Player, 2.2" QVGA Color Screen with Image Viewer

List Price: $99.99

You Save: (80%) $80.00

Our Price: $19.99

Shipping: FREE

Buy.com Total Price: $19.99

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_lrg_images/723/211418723.jpg

Take your tunes with you wherever you go with this SpongeBob SquarePants Fusion Music Player! Enjoy pre-loaded JAVA games and your favorite shows on-the-go! The SD/MMC card slot allows immediate play of pre-recorded music cards and expands internal memory. For more information on Npower products, you can visit their site at www.nick.com/npower.

Features

MP3, WMA9, PD-DRM and WM-DRM audio playback

WMV9 + WMA with DRM and TrustedFlash Video playback

Li-Polymer rechargeable battery

Up to 15-hours audio playback with 2.5 hours video

Preset Equalizer (Hip-hop, Pop, Classic, Jazz, Rock)

Upgradeable firmware

Package Contents:

Digital Multi Media Player

Pre-loaded JAVA games

Stero earbuds

USB Cable

Tech Specs

Storage:

1GB flash Memory

500 Songs at 64kbps for ove 32 hours of WMA music

250 songs at 128kbps for over 16 hours of MP3 music

Display:

Large 2.2” QVGA color screen

Custom graphical user interface

Connectivity:

Mini USB 2.0 interface

Mass storage device with plug-n-play functionality

System Requirements:

PC Compatible (Windows XP recommended)

USB Port

LINK

Btw, if you are hoping to get this delivered by Christmas from Buy.com, I'd just like to give you all a heads up that I bought one from here on 12/9, it JUST shipped this morning. So watch the shipping guidelines. Or if they offer it, choose expedited shipping if you need it by Christmas.

Nice find OP!

We have had one for 2 years (it just bit the dust :( ) However, I must say that it was used by a 4 year old who is now 6 and he used it all the time!!!! It was easy to convert music we had no problems at all. There are tutorials around that will help you convert movies. We did not convert movies to it. For some reason we just did not think about it. He loved the games as well.

We spent 20 on it and it was well worth the money we spent. I started to buy another one, but decided to get him something different this time.

I've checked every retailer on Amazon and none of them are eligible for Prime shipping. Exp. shipping runs anywhere from $11-$15

I paid for 2 day shipping with Buy and it was just $6 and some change...Might want to think about that..Buy says it will be here by 12/24.

well this may not count, but i ordered something from buy.com on dec 16th in the afternoon. I got shipping confirmation late that night and today afternoon (dec 18th) it was delivered.

And it was free shipping, I did not pay for 2nd day express.

So this one may come pretty fast too.

Supposedly, tracking shows that the one I ordered on Dec 9, I believe, should arrive tomorrow. I am extremely anxious and hope it does arrive tomorrow as tracked. It should.

But wanted to let others know that this is STILL valid at this price. And if you pay with Paypal you get: Free Next Day Express Shipping! So I *think* you'd get a last minute gift just in time for the holidays.

hth

Ordered mine Saturday and got it yesterday. Pretty quick shipping. I downloaded a bunch of songs on my sons last night. I went and purchased a memory card and inside was a thing from emusic.com/imaging that if you sign up for a 14 day free trial, you get 50 free downloads. I did my downloads and then cancelled. Worth it to me for the 50 downloads. My son got 50 free downloads.

Ordered mine Saturday and got it yesterday. Pretty quick shipping. I downloaded a bunch of songs on my sons last night. I went and purchased a memory card and inside was a thing from emusic.com/imaging that if you sign up for a 14 day free trial, you get 50 free downloads. I did my downloads and then cancelled. Worth it to me for the 50 downloads. My son got 50 free downloads.

That is a REALLY good idea!!! Thanks!

Btw, the one I ordered just got dropped off 10 minutes ago!!!

I have windows Vista and I can NOT get this to work on my computer! Anyone else have Vista and figure it out? I'm so not a techy person! My daughter opened it this morning so I could load it up and charge it so she can take it with her to her fathers tomorrow afternoon! HELP!