XBox Messenger kit [email protected]

jeninpa

HUH!? Shoot! I have been searching every night for a great deal since I need 2 live cards!! I will just ask for this to be closed then.

BTW, I am on hold now....it's saying greater than 20 minute wait!! I want to try to cancel before my card is charged and hopefully they offer me a GC for my trouble because I am not happy!!

Edited by jeninpa

I believe they posted a wrong picture, the model # listed (B4N-00001) and the description is for the regular messenger kit.

The picture is wrong, I think. The model # for the one that's pictured is CXC-00001. And that even has a wrong picture on web site

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microsoft+-+Xbox+360+Live+12-Month+Messenger+Gold+Pack/9077492.p?id=1218016494069&skuId=9077492&st=CXC-00001&cp=1&lp=1

Im going to take this into best buy, or walmart and get a price match at another store, or prove to Best Buy what I ordered....It's a printable PDF of the webpage with the picture and price. :yup:

I was on the phone with them for 3 hours this morning, talking to multiple people. They say it is an xbox problem since they supply for them. I told them they posted it and have to honor it. I filed a case with them and will follow up on this. The supervisor wouldnt even get on the phone. I told them I was filing on Bait and Switch..

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I never made it to the store but... they just called me.

They had that whole conversation on file of my 3 hour conversation. Apparently the girl I was on the phone with sent it forward to assist me, the supervisor wouldnt get in the phone at the time.

They are giving it to me for that price and overnight shipping at not cost..

Kudos to Best Buy for finally doing the right thing.. Thanks to all of you for posting.

When iwent to the store to pick up my bargain they too gave me the messenger package alone. They would not give me the one advertized online and told me i woul have to call best buy on line and settle it with them. Well I did and they gave me a case number but I haven't heard back. This was about 7 days ago! Come on guys...couldn't you just settle this in the store. I still want my deal...hope I get it.

WOW! I can't believe people are having to fight and threaten to get this deal. My store looked at the picture and gave them to me, no questions asked. They had pulled the wrong ones and I showed them the printoff picture I had with me and they said oh, and went and got the right ones and I was on my merry way. (It probably helped that I had been in there so much recently picking up purchases LOL)

DH and ds19 were ecstatic to get them in their stockings and couldn't believe the price I paid for them!