Help !!!! Crayola glow dome

jesusluvu

Thanks evryone. I checked everywhere. I am not sure if it is just South Carolina or what but they are gone. I tried WalMart and they have been out for weeks. Target does not have any with in 70 miles of me. I will check Micheals, as I have not been there yet. I really appreciate all the support. :D

i have seen them back in the lawn and garden area where they set the trees up. i seen alot of toys there also that were in the BF ad. Oh yeah at Walmart.

Ooh, thanks! I'll have to check there...

Saw a few Glow Domes at Michael's tonight...those are expensive there! $29.99, and I think they consider that a "sale" price! Had one in my hand last week at Wal-Mart, and it was $23...I put it back because my kids really don't need anything else, and I've been looking specifically for the crayon maker for a few weeks as the LAST thing! I'm NOT budging on that...(I have to keep telling myself that, LOL)...

I had to have them price matched at Walmart a few weeks ago. Target had them for $18 but was out. There were only 4 on the shelf at WM and I took two.

Now, there are none anywhere around here. I have heard that Michael's and AC Moore have been carrying them.

Good luck!

I found the Crayola Crayon Maker at Michaels for $39.99! YIKES! It was in the KMart ad for $19 and price dropped at Wal Mart for $20, but of course they were out. The Crayon Maker was on sale at Michaels, so they wouldn't let me use the 40% off coupon, but when I mentioned the lower prices at KMart and WalMart, the customer service rep just matched WalMart's price. I know they had the Glow Dome there as well (Michaels).

Good Luck!

I checked both AC Moore and Michael's as recently as Friday night, and neither store had them...I have a bunch of return shopping to do tomorrow, so I will be checking Target again...checked W-M again today, even in the Garden Center where someone mentioned, and they had a million boxes that had come off of a truck, but God only knows if there were any there...

At this point, since I am wrapping everything I've gotten, it probably won't even be missed if I don't find the crayon maker at this point! If I find it, great, but if not, no biggie I guess...

I have looked everywhere. I driven to the stores in my surrounding counties as well with no luck. This is the last thing on my DD list and i am going to get it one way or another. I am willing ot pay the high price but can not find it at any store and I have tried them all. I am going to keep looking